10: Meeting each other's friends

A few weeks...

Evan's POV:

Me and Gregory really did get along. I thought we didn't because the first, I scared him. But we almost have a lot in common to be honest. He is really nice to people, but he has trust issues. I knew why because of those scientists did to him and his friend, Fable. Today we are going to meet each other's friends. I did met Cassie, but Gregory has more. For some reason I started to feel butterflies in my stomach and I blushed. So before I went to the park to meet them, I went to Cassie.

" You like him, Evan!" She exclaimed as she took her stuff from her locker. " I don't like him, I see him as a friend, Cassie. Don't be stupid, " I protested with cold tone, and Cassie just laughed. " I don't know why we are friend, " I started to contemplated my choices right now. I facepalmed myself and she kept laughing until she calmed down. 

" Keep denying all you want, Evan Norman Christopher Emily-Afton, " She giggled and I rolled my eyes. " I will go, " I said, then I teleported to the park. This is normal, if someone teleported out nowhere. People are not surprised and my friends were near the entrance of the park. I sighed and I saw them. " Hey Evan, we got your message. So who is this friend of yours?" Gabriel asked to me with smile. 

" Gregory Rose-Adams and his friends. So do not try anything stupid again, you four, " I warned them, they all nodded. The only person who doesn't do anything stupid is Andrew. Cassidy's twin brother, Lilium's younger brother. We walked into the park and Andrew is always the one who look edgy sometimes like me. Michael doesn't stop teasing me for being edgy and emo. For my style. It isn't my fault like I like different things. I sighed and I saw Gregory with his friends. 

He was near the fountain and he turned around then he saw me.

Gregory's POV:

I saw Evan and his friends, I waved at them. " Evan over here, " I called out and he came towards us. I started to feel butterflies in my stomach again. " You like him, don't you, Ivory?" Fable whispered into my ear and I playfully slapped her. " Shut up, Fable. You date my sister, leave my single life alone. I am doing fine being single, " I hissed and she laughed.

She is like my sister and Cassie. Vale is overprotective of me and my feelings. Even though I am 18 years old. " Oh sure, Gia. Keep saying that, I am surprised you never had a crush in your life, " Fab mentioned and I saw Evan was in front of me. " Hey Evan, how are you?" I asked to him with a slight blush on my face. He chuckled, " Well, I am fine. These are my friends, " he gestured behind him and I recognized one of them. Andrew.

" Hey Uncle Andrew, " I greeted Andrew and he looked at me. Then he smiled, " You grew so much since I last saw you, " Evan and his other friend looked shocked. " You know each other, " one of Evan's friends asked. I nodded, " He is my mom's little brother, she said she have two brothers and one sister. But I only met Aunt Cassidy and Uncle Andrew. But never Uncle Gabriel,"  I explained to his friends and him. 

One of his friends started to cry, " Andrew, you never told me Lilium had a kid?!?!" 

" Actually, she have three kids. Now stop your crying, you fucking idiot, Gabriel, " Andrew scolded Gabriel, so that's Gabriel. That's why mom said he was really busy being himself. " Is this normal? " I asked to Evan and he nodded, " Most of the time and things will worked out in the end. "

I nodded and I turned my head to face Evan. I don't know if I like him or it's normal. But I feel heat on my cheek and I shook the feeling off. " So we need to introduce your friends and mine to each other, " he said and I smiled. Then I saw Cassie walking towards us. We started to introduce each other's friends to each other's friends.

After some talking, we started to get to know the others. My friend group was different from Evan's, like a lot different. My friend group is more into tech and other things. His was about tech too, but they are more like fighters than us. As well they do prank on each other for some fun reason. I got to talk to Evan and he does know to get me to laugh.

" So I was doing this stupid stunt that I failed at as a kid. I was so confident to do again, but failed horribly. I fell on my face again, when I did it as a kid, I fell onto my face. But I recovered, it was my most funniest and embarrassing moments I had, " he explained as he laughed and I laughed. " But I have some funniest about Michael, " He said, and I wanted to know some embarrassing moments about Freddy/Michael.

" Do tell."

" Well, this one time. This very one time, me and my family went for a hike. We were walking and Michael was talking to Noah. I still don't like Noah because he is my brother's husband. But I like his kids, they are cool. So back to the story, they were both chatting away. Then I saw Michael accidently sat on some stick. Then he screamed so loud like a girl and climbed into Noah, " Evan laughed as he explained and I giggled too.

I couldn't contain my laughter until I calmed down. Then all of Evan's friends looked at me, " Oh this is why you-" Evan tackled Jeremy to the ground. " This always happens, Jeremy or the others love embarrassing him, Gia. Always happens, " Andrew told to me and I nodded. " This is usually entertaining, " he stated, and I was confused. Okay this is something and why does he find it entertainment.

I want to help Evan at this point and so I pulled out my dagger. Then I threw near them with my telekinesis, and then it startled them. " Who threw that dagger ? " Jeremy asked as got up and dusted himself. Evan picked up the dagger, it was my obsidian dagger. " Oh that's Gregory's obsidian dagger, " I elbowed Cassie in the stomach. That was for rooting me out, and I rolled my eyes. Evan looked at me and give me back my dagger.

I held it in my hand and I started to blush as I felt the warm of Evan's hand. " I wanted to stop the fight so you know. " He understood that and he smiled. All his friends and mine gasped. " Evan is smiling, he never smile to a different person who isn't siblings or parent, " Fritz gasped and Evan stopped smiling.

" This motherfucker-"

" EVAN NO!"