3: The first meet

Gregory's POV:

" Then all done, the code is stable. It's good as long you don't active the program. We are good, we want to keep you safe, Gia from the mimic code. You know what he will do if he gets his hands on you, " mama reminded me and I nodded. " Okay, mama. I will keep being un-notices for a while." She nodded and I heard mom calling my name. I left Mama's office and I went to the living room where mom was.

" Hey mom, do you need something?" I asked to her and she gestured to Fable. " Fab, you are here, " I said with excitement in my tone. She smiled, " Ready to go to the ruins?" She asked to me and I nodded. I went to get my stuff and I put it into my bag. I put it over my shoulder and I said my byes to my family. I put out my hoverboard and I stepped on it. Fable took hers' out too and we flew through the city. Over the buildings, the shops, and other places.

We landed near the ruin site of the Mega Pizzaplex and we closed our boards. I put my back my bag. " The only way in is that broken window, " I said to her and she nodded. We walked up all the debris and on top of the sign. " I will scan the area, " she said and she used her eyes to scan the place. She has the V.I code in her and I used my power to make a sphere of light. We jumped down onto the floor and I casted the sphere into the air. There were more debris and scrapes of the Plex.

We walked into different direction, " I will go to the parts and services to find some parts, " I shouted to Fable. " Okay, " she shouted back and I went near the hole the ground. I turned off my disc and I jumped into the dark abyss. I flew all the down into the ground and I used my light from my forearm.

I landed on the floor and there was so much debris everywhere. I need to get the parts and services without triggering M.X.E.S' systems. I know he is trying to protect this place, I just need the parts for some of the glamrocks. Then I felt a presence that was familiar, but yet unfamiliar to me. It's a presence  that familiar to my code, I.V knows this program. I pulled out my gun from my side pocket and I shot it.

" Watch it, I.V" the voice said and I didn't recognized this voice. " Who are you?" I was panting because of fear. " I need you to come with me, kid, " the person and I wasn't trusting that. I am smarter than that, " How will know you will not hurt me like those scientists did?" I was very aware and the figure went into light. 

He has  brown hair on top and near the ends of his hair was blonde . He wore a jacket with a black shirt, and he wore ripped jean with black boots. He looked around my age, but a few years older than me. But I knew who he was.

Evan Emily-Afton.

" Emily-Afton, that's who you are. What do you want, Emily-Afton? " 

" Looks like you know my last name, who are you? How did you get that code into you?"

" I am not going to tell you who I am, Emily-Afton. Why are you hunting down my programming? I can't take it out of me, once installed, I can't get rid of it."

" I know, my stepfather made that code. I know what my family did, but you need to come with me. We just want to check on the code, everything will be fine-"

I shot him the leg and I made a break for it. I ran as fast as I fucking can and I went to parts and services. I made it, I was panting like crazy because I ran all the way here. The doors were broken as usual and I went into the room. There was so much scrape metal and other useful materials, I just need motherboards, claws for Monty, wires for Bonnie and a voicebox for Chica. I looked through the debris. I found some motherboards which were untouched. Some claws and a voicebox. I need wires, where am I going to find them?

I looked over the place, " Where are those wires?" I thought aloud and I kept looking around in the ruins of parts and services. " Looking for these, " I heard a voice behind me and I turned around. It was Evan Emily-Afton again. " What the fuck do you want from me, Emily-Afton?" I asked to him and he chuckled coldly. " I just need you to come with me, I got one of my companions to get your friend. I just need you to come with me, please. We need to check your code."

He grabbed my wrist and I tried to pull away from him. " Let's go of me, I can fight you know, " I tried to kicked him. But he stopped it with his arm and I pinned to the ground. " Let go of me, what do you want from my programming?" I yelled at him and he sighed. " We need to check if it's still works, " he trying to knock me out. But I pushed him off and I grabbed the wires, then I put them in my bag. I ran out of there and I needed to find Fable as fast as I can. If I don't find her...

I can't think about what ifs right now. I spread my wings and I flew out of there. I was at the main lobby again. I need to looked for Fable and I saw someone running up to me. It was Fable and she had her railgun out. I put out my gun again for safety and I waited for the right moment. Then when Fable ran passed me, I shot the person who was chasing her.

" Don't even try to hurt my friends or my family, you got that, bitch?" I snarled at them and I ran towards Fable. Then I stopped, Fable had her hands on her knees. " We should go, I have the stuff I need."

" Same."

We left the site and we made sure weren't followed by them. " Who were those people?" Fable said as we reached my house. " The Emily-Aftons, they just want to check our codes to make sure it is ' working well.' " Fable looked at me with confused look. " What codes?"

" The ones that the scientists installed into us, " I answered as I unlocked the door to the house and I locked as we got into my house. I put my hoverboard near the table and I took my shoes off. I was about to go to the basement until " Your hair, it's uncovering your blind eye, " she pointed out and I covered it back. " Thanks for telling me, " I thanked her and I can feel her smile.

" I like your haircut, the asymmetrical hairstyle suits you nicely."