5: You're back

The next day...

Gregory's POV:

" How many hours of sleep did you get?" Vale asked to me at the dining table, I stopped chewing my food. Everyone was looking at me, because I bags under my eyes. I thought I covered it with make-up over it, I am not a very good lair. But I did managed to lie to Freddy somehow. I shallowed my food and I looked at the others. " I um, got a few hours last night, " I sheepishly answered and they all sighed.

" You need sleep, Gia. Ever since you got diagnosed with insomnia, it's been hard for you to sleep. We understand, please at least get some more sleep during the day when you have the time, " mom advised me with her soft voice. My mom is the most kindest person you'll ever meet. But she gets overprotective when any of us gets hurt or someone hurts us. 

I nodded and I finished my food, then I put in the sink. I went upstairs, to the bathroom and I looked into the mirror. I uncovered my blind eye and I moved my hair to my ear. I looked into the mirror, I could see the scar over my blind eye. I should've move when the dagger coming to me. Mimic and him are getting stronger, I need to make new nodes. But I need another program help me stable the security node.

I heard a beep from my watch and I opened it. I got a message from Freddy, he was back. I covered my eye again with my hair. I left the bathroom and I went downstairs, then I heard a doorbell. " I will get it, " I announced and I went to the door. Then I opened the door and I saw Freddy, " Hey Freddy, where were you?" I asked to him as I let him in the house.

" Oh, I need to check some things at somewhere, " Freddy being Freddy. I remember the first time I met him. I was 11 years old, I was going to the entrance. But then I got lost and then I was chased by mama. I knew she wasn't herself, so I ran and I hid in Freddy's chest cavity. Then I spend 6 hours awake, looking a way to get out of there. Well it's a very long story.

" Okay, next time you leave. Promise me, you will tell me, " I told him and we went to the basement because I needed to check his systems. I put the cord into his head and I plugged it into the laptop. His systems are good and fine, I just need to check how to do this programming for the others. I unplugged the cord in Freddy and I closed the laptop. " Your systems are good, that's means the anti-virus is working."

Freddy smiled and I smiled back. He like a father figure to everyone and I seen it before. When mama took me to the Plex, during her shifts when she wasn't controlled. She became a beta tester as well when she was being a night guard as well. 

" I wondered how did you get that code into you?" Freddy asked to me and I stared at him. I sighed, I looked away from him. I don't know how to explain to him and it was hard. So, instead I answered " It's hard to explain, Freddy because of what happened all those years ago. It was 15 years ago. Let's say I was kidnapped and my family found me when I was 5 years old."

He looked concerned and I knew that wasn't a good answer. " So how are you here because I heard that the I.V code is powerful, " he asked to me as I was fixing his wrist, and I looked at him, then I sighed. " I have some rare conditions, that I have making me handle this program. As long I am fine, I.V is fine as well. Did you know I.V have her own physical body? Well not really physical, more virtual body like M.X.E.S."

Freddy smiled and I finished fixing his wrist. He was free to go, I need to finished some the other animatronics. Roxy was also finished, but she is living with Cassie. As well as Foxy, he was always roaming the workshop like right now. " Foxy can you please stop playing with the tools?" I demanded to Foxy who was playing with the tools.

" Fine, mate. Yer' know I was just bored, " Foxy said in darkness. " I sense you need charge soon," I warned him and he sighed. He went into the charging pod that I managed to get from the Plex. I started to work on putting Chica's voicebox into her. She was shut down, everything else in her was good as new. I just need to put the voicebox, then she will be done. I started to installed into her and I put the beak. I did put new upgrades into this new beak of hers.

" And done, Chica.exe power on, " I asked her systems and her eyes turned on. Her eyes were back to her soft violet hue. " W-where am I?" She asked and the she saw me. Then she hugged me, " Sweet pea, you look older when I last saw you. What happened?" I hugged her as well and she was the best person to talk to when you felt sad.

" Well, the plex is in ruins. I am fixing the others and also Roxy lives with Cassie. I can take you to her if you like, " I suggested her as she let go of me, and she thought about it. " Maybe in a few days, I would like to live with Cassie's house with Roxy, " she exclaimed to me and I smiled. I shouldn't be working over time, " We will make a temporary room for you, " I suggested and she nodded.

This will be fun and I went upstairs to tell mama about Chica. She was in the living room and I told her about Chica being fix. She smiled and told me to check Freddy who was outside. I did, I went to outside and I didn't see him. Strange I usually see him and then I heard rustling in the trees. This is normal at evening and at night, but this never happened in the morning. I wonder what is going on? 

Maybe he found out where I live, no because he never like the forest or the outskirt. Or maybe the winds are picking up today. Then what then, I thought to myself, thinking. Then I felt familiar presence, no not that guy again. I pulled out my gun again, I always carry a gun with me everywhere. Except for sleeping though. I turned around and I had my gun aiming at the person.

" I guess you never let your guard down, I.V."