11: Panic

The next day...

Gregory's POV:

I was at home alone, not really alone. I was in my room all alone. Only Eliza was here, because it was her turn to watch me because I knew Mimic and Vince will attack the town. I wanted to help, but every time I did. I end up getting hurt every time and I really want to help. I looked through my sketch book and I saw all my nightmare drawings. I stuttered as I flipped through them. 

They were my nightmares about the experimentations, the Mega Pizzaplex, the Mimic code and him. I threw my book on the floor.

I was always afraid of my nightmares. But now I am not, I will always expect them when I don't feel insomnia. My sister locked me in my room so I won't hurt myself trying to save people. I wanted to get out, but my sister didn't lock my window. I moved the curtains and the covers, then I opened my window. I had my clothes changed and so I turned off my illusion disc. Sometimes I have my illusion disc on and I forgot to turn it off. 

I flew out of my room and I flew to the city. I landed on the roof, all I have to do is wait. It is a waiting game for this. Evan was waiting for me as well and I decided to meet him at the roof he said. I jumped roof to roof, then I parkoured to the building where he was. I flew up and I saw Evan alone. I landed behind him, " I knew you will come, I guess you snuck out, " he said and he turned around.

I nodded, " You look different in battle clothes, " he blushed. Does he likes me? I ignored it and I looked at him. " Yea, I have different clothes for certain things. Yep, I did snuck out. We have two hours before my sister finds out I escape. My parents will be mad at me, but Vale will be really furious at me. He is always overprotective of me and always worry about me, " I explained to him with a sheepish smile.

" So how are we going to find him?" He asked to me and I smiled. " No, he will find me first. Before you said anything, I don't a fuck about this idiot. He was always power hungry and I heard he used to be kind and nice. But after the ' death' of his parents, he changed and he found the M.I.M.I.C code. He started to bending it to his own will, then he started to targeting me because I have the I.V code. The one thing that will bring back people to life, I don't know how Henry did that."

Evan sighed, " Henry was known for making so many codes and animatronics. He is my stepfather, so I know how advance his programming skills and mechanic skills. But-" then we heard a laughter from behind me.

" Well hello again, dear cousin and... who are you?" Vince greeted us with a confused tone as he looked at Evan. " Wow, he doesn't know my name, " Evan said to me as I turned to face Vince. Then I side eyed Evan, " Well, he never bothered to know about your name because he was busy trying to KILL ME, " I shouted the last part and I saw a piece of steel beam coming for us.

We ducked at the same direction and I used my hammerspace to create a mini railgun with a laser beam. This is going to be fun and I had my gun aiming at Vince. 

( This art of Uzi's railgun is not mine, it is a model gun from Glitch productions and credits to the artist for the art

( This art of Uzi's railgun is not mine, it is a model gun from Glitch productions and credits to the artist for the art.)

Evan had him distracted and then I pulled the trigger. Then it hit Vince in his wing, I never miss. " That's some neat trick, of yours, " Vince said cough up oil and blood. He and code became one a long time again. This turn him into a full cyborg. He threw one of his dagger at me and I dodged it. He kept throwing them at me and I dodged them or kick them into his direction. Evan was going to blast him with his power. I need to keep him busy and I flew high the sky. Vince was shooting bullets at me.

This is going well.

Eliza's POV:

This is not going well. Gregory is missing. I just went to check on him and he was gone. He went through the window. I forgot to lock the window, and I need to call Vale or one of our mothers. I put out my phone and I called both of our moms. But they didn't answer and this is bad. I called Vale.

V: " Hey Za, do you need something?"

E: " Well, Gregory escaped the house through... a window."

I waited until...

V: " WHAT?!?! "

He shouted through the phone and I laughed sheepishly.

E: " It's bad, right."

V: " It is bad, Gregory can get hurt out there. You need to find him before Vince does. You know how bad Vince wants that code. I will go find him after I ask my boss to let me go."

E: " Okay."

I hung up and this is fucking bad.

Gregory's POV:

" That's going to leave a mark, " I said as I pulled the knife out of my right arm. I hissed in pain, at least I got back up this time. I used my telekinesis and I threw the dagger at Vince. It hit his chest and I used my power to use the anti-virus on his code again. Then I teleported him back to the deep underground ruins of the plex.

I looked at Evan who have minor cuts and bruises, but he had a wound on his leg which was worse than mine. I only have a injured right arm. I held my right arm with my hand. " Let's just go before anything else happens, " I suggested and he nodded. I knew the A.L.E.X code can rapid heal it's possessor. Mine doesn't because it was created to fix and manipulate tech. 

" Let's go to my house or yours?" Evan suggested and I sighed. " Yours because my family will scold me when I get back. They are overprotective of me, they just don't get that I am an adult. Why can't they get that?" I answered as we went to Evan's house. I was silent and I hope my family will understand I had to leave the house for a reason. I just hope they won't stop treating like a kid. But I am not, I am an adult.

" I think we need to teleport."