13: Why can't you guys understand?

Tw: Arguing

Evan's POV:

" We have to get you back, your family is worried about you, " I told to him and he knew that. I sighed, he was looking down as we walked down the streets. I was concerned for him and I knew his older brother is going to scolded him for escaping his house because they are doing this for his safety. But he's not a kid, he can take care himself like he said. I get his family is overprotective and I knew that part.

We kept walked until we made it the outskirts. Gregory looked nervous and I knew he will get scold or lecture. Then he stopped me, " You can go, plus I don't want my family to hurt you or your family, " he told to me, but I wanted to protest. But I knew if I did, it will the situation worse. I just simply nodded and I turned to go. I had my hands in my pocket and I turned my head. Gregory gave me a smile of assurance and I walked down the hill. But I was concerned.

Gregory's POV:

I unlocked the door to the house and I pulled in by my older brother. Oh shit. This is bad. I closed the door and I locked it. " Where the fuck were you?" He asked to me and I sighed. I knew I was going to get a scolding or lecture. I looked at Vale, " I was with Evan, he helped me with Vince and the mimic's attack to the city, " I answered and he groaned in anger. " You know you are not supposed to be there. You are a kid, " Vale said, I am not a kid at all.

" I am not a kid, I am 18 years old now, Vale. I am not teenage or a child. Why can't I help at all?" I asked to Vale and I saw mom, mama and Eliza was behind me. I passed them and Eliza grabbed my arm. " We are just concerned about your condition with the I.V code, " Eliza looked at me with pleading eyes. I pulled my arm away, " You are always so worried about my conditions and my code. I am fine, you are worrying over nothing, " I told them and mama sighed. 

" Georgia, please we don't want you to be hurt. You've been acting different since you were 12. You were more quiet and never spoke to us. Ever since your right eye became blind and scarred. You changed, we are worried about you, " mama called me by my deadname again. This isn't the first time, I knew that. They only use my deadname when I getting lectured or scolded.

" I know I did changed, but I am not a kid anymore. I am adult, you know that. But you three treat me like a child who needs protection. Why can't you guys understand? I never told you about my nightmares or visions because you kept saying the same thing. ' I am busy, Gia. ' ' Oh dear please, can you tell me later. ' Or ' Please Gia go away I don't need your nagging.'" 

Mom and Eliza gasped, none of them understand me. " None of you understand me, but when I found someone who understand me. You push them away from me and they stopped talking to me after that. I never had the freedom I wanted. Ever since I was experimented at the age of 3 to 5. You were always concerned about my physical health. Never my mental state, that's why I never took my meds for my PTSD. But you three never helped me when I was in a panic attack, it was always I.V or Cassie or Fable. They helped me, but when Evan. But my mental state got better. Before that, I had to booked my own sessions with my therapist because none of you never bother. Fable and her parents were the only people who took their time to take me to my sessions. I tried asking, but never wanted to help me. "

" We did help you with your monthly check with the code, " mom protested and I wasn't having it. I am done being seen as a person to be protected. I just want to be normal, but I can't have that life because of Vince and the M.I.M.I.C code. 

" That doesn't help, I just wanted to have a normal life. I never got that ever since you guys saved me from the scientists with Delphine's help. You never get me, at least Vale tries. But fails because no one tried to understand me, " I protested back and they looked at me with a look I can't read. 

" WE TRIED TO UNDERSTAND YOU, but you never wanted us to help you, " Vale shouted and I covered my ears. I never loved yelling or shouting in that matter. " I DID, I kept trying and trying no one didn't want to help me. All I get is nothing in returned, I helped you with stuff. But you never helped, because none of you known that I have panic attacks I was silent. I kept that way for years on end, no one never in this fucking family help or comfort me when I needed it, " I finally started to cry and I ran upstairs. I went to my room and I slammed the door.

My arm was still in pain from the wound. I am lucky I never did self-harm. I curled up into a ball in the corner of my room and I cried into my arm. Silently, and I started to hear ring in my ears. No, no, no, no, not another one. I couldn't breath, I couldn't breath and I couldn't hear or breath at all. I started to breath heavily and I started to hear the fucking voices in my head again. I can't breath at this point and I couldn't hear anything than the voices. My chest hurts so bad.

" Please stop, please stop, " I kept mumbling to myself.

Vale's POV:

" This is bullshit, if we never ignored him. Maybe he never be like that, all we knew was his insomnia. Never his PTSD, that's why he came home one down with meds for PTSD. We should've been reading the signs, at least I tried to understand him. I will talk to him, " I scolded them and I went upstairs to see if he was okay. I knocked his door and I hear him sobbing and hyperventilation.

I knew these signs and I barged into his room. He was having an panic attack and I walked to him. He can't hear me, then I kneel down in front of him. I tapped his arm and he didn't looked at me. I need to break him out of this trance. I hugged him close to me and I knew this was bad. I knew my boyfriend had one of these panic attacks before. Well, he had a lot of them due to stress. I knew what to do, I need Gregory to calm down.

" Gregory, copy my breath. Take some deep breath, " I told to him with soft voice. I think he could hear me now. He started to copy my breathing and started to take some deep breaths. " It's okay, Gia. No one is going hurt when I am here, " I said and he hugged me so tight. I should've known he was hurting and I need to read the signs next time.