23: The secret ability

Evan's POV:

" I don't like talking about it, Evan, " Gregory answered. I really want to help him with this ability. We could help him control it, but I guess we will take it slow. " Dad, I think we should not push him. I think he has trauma from using it too much, " I told to dad and he sighed.

" Very well, Gregory, we will not push you to tell us. So we will let you have some time first, " William suggest and I took it. We went back upstairs and the others are doing other things. We went to Evan's room and I was thinking about the ability I can do. The last time I used it when I was saving Cassie. She was dying and I needed to act fast. I used all my energy to use that ability and I nearly turned into the form I never wanted to be in.

We went into Evan's room, he told me his old room had two doors either side of his old bed. Also in his old room, there was a closet at the far back of his room. But he changed rooms with his older half brother or one of them because one of them has been living in the heavens' above. But that half-brother kept that room and so Michael and Evan agreed to changed rooms. So Michael's old room, which is now Evan's. Is more bigger than Evan's old room.

I went to the balcony and I opened the doors to the balcony. It was beautiful up here and I really to clear my mind. I looked over the balcony, I sighed and I looked at my bracelet. I am glad I had this bracelet on, it didn't just seal my techno-magic. But also sealed my other power, the digital magic and I nearly killed myself when I use it.

I am scared to use it and hurt people. I was born with it and that was another reason I guess why they chose me to be I.V code's vessel. I didn't hear Evan was behind until he put his hand on my shoulder. I turned around, " Why didn't tell us what was your other power?" Evan asked to me and he hugged me. I hugged him back, " I was scared to tell you because it's an power I was born with. I didn't know what to do, so I stayed silent. Plus it nearly killed me and also I could change into a form I never liked because I was born with that power. Every time I used it, my arms are covered with these tech veins. I didn't know what to do about it."

Evan moved some of my hair to my ear and he looked at my blind eye. " How did this happened?" He asked to me as his hand brush against the scar. " The mimic threw the dagger at my eye and I didn't move fast, then the dagger got into my eye. The blood came out of my eye, but my main priority was to get Cassie to safety. I did it to protect her and I used my other power to save her. I never wanted to use it again because it nearly killed me, at the time I needed to act fast and I needed more energy to teleport the fuck out of there. "

I got hurt when I used it. I had no choice, so I never told my parents or older sister about my power. I need to tell Evan about this ability. 

" Digital magic."

Evan looked down at me, " What?"

" Digital magic was the power I was born with. I never told anyone except for Vale because he is my older brother. I can trust him anyways, I had to use the magic to stop Vince. The only used it to protect the ones I love, but if both techno and digital magic mixes. I don't want to hurt anyone, Evan. I really don't want to lose another friend of mine. I don't want to lose another person I love, " I started to rant about losing people.

I lose a lot of people in my life, I lose my best friends, nearly lose my sister and some others I will not mention. I lose too much in my life, and I have PTSD because of those fucking scientists. I wanted to get revenge on them, but they were killed before I got to. As well as Fable, she wanted to killed them more than me. So, I just don't lose anyone else. 

Evan has remorse in his eyes and he hugged me tight. " You are not alone, I lose people my life too. So you are not along, I promise you that, Gia. You are not alone, I am telling you again. We can help you control those abilities. You deserve better than that, we will stop him. I promise you that, love, " Evan promised to me and I smiled.

???'s POV:

" Sir, are you sure you really want this code? There is the V.A.L code still out there, you know that, sir."

" Are you questioning my orders to you, _______?" I asked to her and she squeaked. She shook her head no, " Good, this code has a power I need to take revenge on the people who hurt me. * Chuckles* I will make sure I will make those people's lives a living hell for them. I will make sure they will suffer under my hands." I started to laughed at the thought of that. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey Guys, I wanted to say that. I will make a second for this book and I didn't expect to be long. So I didn't want it to be a long book, so I decided to break it up into a series instead. Plus, I will start school soon and I might not post a lot of chapters for you guys when I start school. So this book originally was going to be just one book and debut for my new au, but since my mental health and I can't think about ideas. I want to hear your guys' ideas, what I should do in the second book. I hope you guys understand and maybe I could put your guys' ideas into my second book for this series I decided to make. Plus I love to hear your guys' ideas for the second book and I will credit you guys for it. Thank you for your understanding!

~ Silverelle Evelyn