Prologue: Ruin

" CASSIE, CASSIE, " the boy shouted into the ruined Plex. His friend was lured into the plex by the mimic. " Cassie, where are you?" the boy kept shouting and he was at the underground burned pizzeria. He kept shouting, but his animatronic friend told him to be quiet. " Be quiet, superstar. Do you hear that?" Freddy warned him and he did hear that. Crying. It was Roxy's crying and he recognized it very well. Very well. Takes to his program which installed into him as a kid. He was experimented on as a kid.

He spread his robotic wings and flew to the sounds of the crying. He had Freddy's head in his arms and he landed near a hole in a hole. He went inside the building and he set Freddy's head down. He tapped his forearm and he started to scan the place. On the screen on his forearm showed where there is dangers. " Mimic is still here, I tried to warn Cassie. That stupid fucking robot tricked her. "

Freddy looked at the boy, " Gregory, you need to calm down. I know the mimic tricked your friend, but we can save her." Gregory calmed down and picked up Freddy's head. They walked into the destroyed pizzeria. Once they made pass all the rooms and passed mimic. He found Roxy near an elevator shaft. " Roxy..." Gregory called out and she turned around. " Poor girl, I didn't mean to do that much damage, " he said as he set Freddy down again.

He cupped Roxy's face, " Cassie fell down in the elevator. The elevator fell, then there was an endo, I think. But it was an old endo, I don't know how long it's been here, " Roxy explained and Gregory jumped into the shaft of the elevator. He flew down there and his arm was beeping like crazy. He dismissed it and he flew to the bottom. Then he saw the elevator, it's crashed and he landed on top of it. He opened the lip with all his might.

Then it popped off and he pulled out a flashlight. He shined into the elevator and he gasped. He found Cassie, he put the flashlight in his mouth, jumped into the fallen elevator. He picked her up from the armpits. He flew up and out of the elevator and the shaft. He made it back to the top, he saw Freddy comforting Roxy.

" I got her, but base on my program. She has a lot of cuts, bruises and wounds from the fall, " Gregory explained as he set her down. Roxy looked up even if she didn't have eye. " Will she be okay?" Roxy asked with a sob. " She will be fine, but we need to get her to the hospital. But we need to get out of here before the mimic finds us like it found Cassie. That stupid code, the mimic code was supposed to be lost years ago. But we need to get out of here before-"

Gregory was interrupted by a roar. " Fuck."

" Language, " Freddy said and Gregory was froze. He sensed the corrupted code, " We need to get out of here. I can teleport us, also-" but something was coming towards Gregory and it hit his right eye. He screamed in pain, it was a dagger. " Superstar, are you okay?" Freddy was concerned, " I need to override the mimic code, I need to shut it down. Emily-Aftons had a reason to keep it lock in here. But Cassie broke all the security nodes without them, the mimic can't be contained."

" How do you know all this stuff?" Roxy asked as she was holding Cassie. " Well, maybe being experimented on and seeing files I wasn't supposed to see in that fucking facility. Maybe I will know so much, " Gregory answered and then the mimic was closer to them. Then threw another dagger at Gregory, and it hit his wing. " At least it's my wing. But, I NEED TO GET YOU GUYS OUT OF HERE."

He used all of his strength to teleported them out of the plex. They were outside, it was the morning again. Gregory fell onto his knees, Vanessa was waiting for them. " Gia, are you okay?" Vanessa asked to her son. " I am okay, mama. But my eye has a dagger on it, " Gregory answered and he looked at his mother. Vanessa gasped and she pulled the dagger out of his eye, Gregory cried in pain. Vanessa had a med kit on her, she disinfected her son's right eye. Then bandaged it, " We need to take Cassie to the hospital, mama, " Gregory looked into his mother's concerned eyes and she nodded.

                                                                          ~ 

" The girl will be fine, your son's eye is going to be permanently going to be blind. Even if we did treatment, it will still be blind. "

Cassie's dad came, he was concerned but relief to see his daughter alive. " Thanks for saving my daughter from that wretched place, kid, " her dad thanked Gregory. Vanessa took the others home, with Roxy with them, things are going to be something. " Roxy is pretty damage, mama. Base on my program, she needs a lot of fixing to do."

" I know, Gia. For now, we need to get back home before your mom, Eliza and Vale get worried all over again. Plus Freddy is shut down again, I don't why he keeps going that."