22: The symbols

Gregory's POV:

We got some lunch and it was fucking good. " That was good, but we need to check these clues you showed me, " Evan changed expressions and we walked down the street. I had my disc on and so did Evan. He started to explain to me about the marks and how they were connected to me. " You said you were born with them?" He asked to me and I nodded. I was, I always wondered why I had those marks on my arms or arm. Because I was experimented on and my left arm turned into an robotic arm.

" The ones on my left arm turned into this, " I said as I rolled up my sleeve and the robotic arm with tech veins on them. " I was lucky, my right arm didn't turn into a robotic arm. But my wings were implanted into my back because after they installed I.V program into me. These robotic wings are not mine, they're I.V code's. So they implanted into me, " I explained to Evan as we walked through the alleyway.

I was lost in my thoughts, thinking about those memories. They forced me and Fable to do those tests. I remembered all the pain and the suffering. I remembered I protected Fable from the scientists and I always took the pain and wounds. I wanted Fable to be safe, but I failed to saved her sanity. She had to go therapy for weeks before she was normal again. But I am still mentally ill and emotionally as well.

If I was smarter or more strong, maybe we could have left the place sooner. I didn't love that place, those people got what they deserved anyway. 

" Gia, are you okay?" Evan asked to me, I jumped and Evan stopped me. We were at his house already and we went inside the house. I saw my brother was with his boyfriend and I smiled. " Hey Vale, " I greeted him and he smiled back. " So did you guys go where you wanted to go?" He asked to us and I nodded. " We went to the plex for something, we needed a lead to stop Vince for good, " I answered, Vale looked at me with a look.

" I know you wanted to stop Vince for a while. I hope you will find a way to stop him, " Vale smiled and I nodded. Evan took my hand and he led me to the basement. " My dad will help us with this marks problem with you. Maybe we will find why you have those marks, and we walked down the stairs of the basement. I saw there were a lot of animatronic parts everywhere and tools as well.

" Dad, I want you to meet my lover and the vessel of the I.V code, " Evan said and I saw a man with man with brunette with purple highlights. He was wearing a business vest with a purple dress shirt and dress pants. " You are the kid who got experimented on, I feel bad for that. We didn't ask those scientists to do that, the only scientist listened was Delphine. I hear she was like a mother to you and your friend, " William said and he was right.

Delphine was like a mother to us, she took care of us really well. I don't know what happened to her, she look like my other mother. Vanessa Adams. But I don't know what happened to her after we escaped. 

" Yeah, she was. She was like mother to me and Fable, she was there for us. She really wanted us to escape and we did. But something is wrong with me, I was born with these marks. I don't know how and why, " I started to breath hard and Evan showed the photos to William. He looked shocked, " I recognized these symbols, these are the techno symbols. I remember researching them when I was still alive. But these symbols were might to be a secret and only the one who was born with techno blood can get these marks. I am guessing you were born with that blood, " William explained.

I sighed, I simply nodded. " Yeah, I am. I am so confused about one thing about my marks. When I was being experimented on, my left arm turned robotic arm. I didn't know how and why, " I explained to William and I showed to him. He must know something about this.

" I knew this will happened, this is some side effect of using techno-magic or another ability we don't know about. But I know this is not techno-magic marks for sure. Did you ever had an energy burst?" He asked to me and I nodded.

" That's explained it, that energy burst can be triggered by something. I think I.V has another ability we don't know about. But do you know about? "

I was silent, I did. I.V told me to never tell anyone because she will be in trouble. I am doing this to protect her. I want to lie, but I can't. I looked at Evan for some help. I didn't know what the fuck to do. I stayed silent instead, the other two looked at me.

" I am guessing you are afraid to tell us, I know the trauma you felt was bad. I can tell, you wanted to protect the ones you love. But tell us, why are you afraid tell us?" William ask the question again.

I didn't know what to fucking do. " Just tell them, I don't care for my safety, Gia. Please, I want you to be safe. Just tell them about the other ability you were born with, not my powers, " I.V encouraged me in my mind. I looked at the Evan and William, " It wasn't I.V's ability, there was a secret I never told anyone except for my older brother Vale. He is the only person who gets me, but this ability I was born with. I used to use it as a kid, before I got captured and experimented on. But I never used it again after we escaped from that place because it will drawn attention. So I never used it since, except when I needed to save Cassie from the mimic and it's code, " I stared at them when I finished explaining.

Evan sighed and he looked at me. He put his hand on my shoulder, " I am sure you can use again. But what do you mean about drawing attention to people?"