4: Getting answers

Evan's POV:

" They got away because we didn't even use our powers. This is bullshit, " I shouted and I checked their last steps. " I tried to get that girl, but she was smart, " Fritz groaned and the boy I tried to get. He looked like a bit feminine, I could tell he has one blind one. I am guessing he been in a fight in the past. I looked at my wristband to see who they were.

" The girl name is Fable Ambrose and the boy name is Gregory Rose-Adams. They are both 18 years old, it's said both of them been experimented by those fucking scientists. I can see the mistake they made, the I.V code got installed into the boy because he was..." I trailed off and I was shocked. He was born with an rare condition.

" This is why that kid can handle that code, " I mumbled to myself and I looked into Gregory's life. He was born intersex girl, but become trans at a young age. He had another condition which was never classified. " So how are we going to find them?" Fritz asked to me and I smirked. " We will ask Cassie where they live. She did mentioned she is friends with Gregory and Fable. They matched the descriptions she gave to us when we met her, " I explained.

" Okay, let's go to that coffee shop then!"

We walked to the coffee shop and I opened the door. I saw there were a lot people in the shop and some look up. Then look away and I saw Cassie was at the coffeemaker. " Cassie, we need to ask you a question, " I called out to her and she turned around. She faced to me and she sighed, " Go on."

" Where does Gregory Rose-Adams live?" 

She squeaked and she was surprised how I ask the question. " I can't tell you, by the rules of the Rose-Adams family. They want to protect their children because what happened many years ago. But I can give you a hint, they live in the outskirts of Hurricane. That's all I can tell you, Evan. The Rose-Adams are very strict about their kids, especially because they want to protect Gregory from the mimic and him."

I was confused who was this him. " Who is him?" Everyone in the shop stopped doing what they were doing. " Come to the storage room with me, " and we followed her to the storage room. " Him is a person who Gregory is afraid of, he was the one who gave Gregory that right blind eye. Gregory always hide his blind eye because how much it reminds him about him."

" Does him have a name?" I asked to her with a cold expression, she sighed. Look like she is going to regret it after this.

" His name is Vince Rose-Evelyn, the only son to Cassidy Andrew Rose and Silverelle Roselle Evelyn. He found the mimic code after his parents ' died'. But his parents are alive, he doesn't think they are alive. He wants revenge after what happened to his parents all those years ago. No matter what we do, Gregory tried to put new nodes but he couldn't because he needs another program to help him."

I knew the ruined Pizzaplex needed new security nodes. If I convince Gregory to come with me to my house. Maybe I cane help Gregory with the nodes. " I need the locations of his house, I promise I will not tell his family about where I got the info, okay?" I told to her and she nodded.

" He lived near a lake and there are a lot of trees near his house. The house is sort of like a mansion, but a bit small. That's all I know, " she explained the location, we thanked her. We went to my house. " Why are we going to your house? I thought we were going to that boy's house, " Fritz asked to me. I sighed and we stopped in front of the door of my house. " Not now, only Michael knows him too. So I need to follow my half-brother tomorrow to that house because the info we were given was a little info. So I am going to follow my brother, " I answered and Fritz finally understood. 

We went into the house and I saw Henry was cooking this time. I like his cooking better than Noah's at least. " Hey kiddos, " Henry said and I smiled. Fritz just went to the basement because he need to go back to the pizzeria. There are tunnels underground that lead to other places. I am not explaining. 

" So did you find the I.V code possessor?" Henry asked to me and I stood there. Leaning on the wall, silent for a bit. " Yes, even the V.I possessor as well. The I.V possessor name is Gregory Rose-Adams and the V.I possessor name is Fable Ambrose. That's their names, Henry, " I answered with monotone voice. He turned to face me and he looked at me. " You know you can called me dad or father or something. I know you have a hard childhood with all the things you had to deal with. I get it you called me Henry, I know it was your choice. You chose to be vessel for the A.L.E.X program, you took the risk and you survived it. You are my son, even though I may not be like your mother. You are my son, no matter what. Even if we are not related, " he smiled to me, warmly.

Henry wasn't all bad, people knew that. He became arsonist because he needed to stop dad. Dad went insane for a while until we stopped him. It's good to have dad back, he actually nice when he is sane. People think he was always evil, but no he wasn't. " So what's for lunch, father?" I asked to Henry and he smiled. " You know the family favorite, " he answered and I smiled. 

We talked some more and I ended up helping him with the food. It's nice to help people, I wish people stop viewing us as monsters or dead people came form the dead. People are afraid of us because of Fazbear Entertainment. That company's new CEO from several years ago, tried to cover up all the evidence and lied to the public after Henry died in the fake pizzeria he built. Michael helped him in that plan and I knew it was only to stop dad from going insane. He was at the edge of going insane.

But everything is fixed and now the Fazbear Entertainment decided to created another pizzeria, but as a fucking mall. But that got burn down, by that kid, Gregory with Michael's help though. I remember most of the history with Fazbear's. Now we managed to get the company back from the old CEO because he didn't wanted it in the first place. His father was the other one before him. And now we have the company back, we can fix those mistakes we made. Yeah the mistakes we made.