15: Loving brother

Gregory's POV:

I scolded Fable for scaring us and Vale is talking with Evan about me. But I don't care what the two said to each other. " Look, I'm sorry, can you forgive me?" Fable faked cry and I rolled my eyes. She give me the puppy eyes, " Fine, but if you do it again. I will take your plushies collections, " I warned her and she hugged me. I hugged her back, most of the time I won't forgive people easily.

Like I can't forgive my older sister or my parents. But Vale is the only person who I can trust with my feelings. I mean he is very overprotective of me and I knew that. I let go of Fable and I looked at the box in my hand. The one Evan give to me and I opened it again. I looked at the azure blue bracelet and I took out of the box. Then I put it on my left wrist, I never put anything on my left wrist because that's where my robotic arm is. I always wore long sleeve shirts or jackets to hide my robotic forearm from people. 

I don't want to scared people, but now I put the bracelet on my wrist. I held the box in my hand and Fable looked at my bracelet. " Huh, that bracelet look familiar. Maybe I am imagining it, " she said and I ignored the fact she said that. I don't want to worry about more stuff and I looked at Evan and Vale. Evan looked scared, Vale was smiling and I knew what happened. Vale gave Evan a lesson about breaking my heart and my feelings.

" Vale, really ?" I questioned and he chuckled a bit. " I know you are overprotective, you never gave Fable a lesson or lecture about breaking Eliza's heart, " I stated and Vale looked at me. " Because Fable is a person who never hurt anyone. She is your best friend since you guys' were babies. Literally, " he explained and that's more understandable. I get it now, but this bracelet Evan give me.

I looked at it, Fable is right. Why is it so familiar? Like I saw this before as a kid. I ignored it and I went to Evan. I started to talk to him about stuff and tech.

Vale's POV:

" They are getting along well, " Evory stated to me and I nodded in agreement. " I know, mi amor, " I agreed and I kissed his head. I am taller than Evory by a few inches, Evory and Gregory are near the same height. I am the oldest in my sibling. " So how is your brother, Mike?" I asked to Evory and he groaned. " He never stopped doing pranks on me, when I need to study for an exam for my classes. He pulled the noise prank on me, " Evory complained and I laughed. 

Even though, Evory and Mike are older than Gregory. Gregory has finished school and university before all of them. Gregory has a very high IQ levels, because of his conditions. I looked at him, he was talking with Evan. I was happy for him, he looked happy. Good thing I gave Evan a lesson about taking caring my little brother. He is the youngest in the family and I really care about him. Eliza was always busy being a bartender and when we need to her help with Vince, she is an amazing sniper. 

I really care for Gregory, I knew there was something wrong with him. But I was too busy to ask him, and he needed us the most. We were stupid to ignored him. But now, I will watch Gregory very closely. I will make sure he takes his meds and take his therapy. He really needs it and he didn't deserve pain, suffer or ignorance. He needed us, but we couldn't be there for him. But now, I will be there for him this time.

" You know, you are overprotective, caring, loving brother. You realized that right, " Evory said out of the blue. I paused and I stared at my lover. " I mean, you are right. I may all those things, I am just looking out for my brother. He didn't had the best childhood and teenage years. We didn't help him, so I am doing everything I can to help him. He isn't the only mental hurt or scarred, " I explained to Evory and Evory looked at me, surprised.

" I was born with bipolar disorder, same like Gregory. We both have a very high IQ level, pass through school and university with ease. But my bipolar got cure, fortunately I still have my high IQ level still. So I can still solve things within minutes, I guess I am loving brother. I will do anything to help Gregory's mental health and help him out."

" I told you are really caring, you are his older brother. Plus you are the oldest child in your family. I love you for your personality, never the looks. That's w=one of the reasons I love you, Valentino, " he said and we kissed. 

Gregory's POV:

I glanced over at my brother and his boyfriend. They were kissing, I looked away and I stared at Evan. Who was telling me about something. " Now, you are ignoring me, " Evan stated and I giggled a bit. " I mean, my older brother and his boyfriend were just ' talking ' " I didn't want to say kissing because people might think I am homophobic. But I am not, I am pansexual intersex person.

" Oh well, so why is your older brother is so overprotective of you and your family?" Evan asked to me, I sighed with frustration. " I rather not say, but since you are interested. He is the oldest sibling in my family and he has my other mother's personality. Plus he works for Fazbear Entertainment as programmer, my family doesn't want me to get a job. But I did, behind their backs. I used to work as a night guard and technician in the plex. Well, still. The reason I was there that day in the ruined plex to get parts for the animatronics. Some of them are done, I just need to fix Monty and then I am done. Fazbear wanted me to get it done by the end of the year. But jokes on them, it took me like 5 months to finished the animatronics. I just need to install the claws on him and then I am done, " I explained everything to Evan and he nodded.

" I could help you, but I am busy, tomorrow."

" I can help you with the thing, you are busy with.'

" No, you can't. So the next week I will be very busy, I promise to tell you."

" Okay."