Chapter 4: A night To Remember

The flashing strobe lights caught Zya Offguard as she walked into the crowded bar. She was amazed by how many people were in this small but plushed out juke joint. She followed closely behind PK as he navigated through his establishment slappin fives & slappin asses of his Angels, dressed in all white hot pants, A skimpy white crop top and white stilettos. They were hot, indeed.

The pair ascended the stairs. As they walked this long corridor, Zya could hear various sex noises coming from behind these big oak doors. The nigga in room 5 was strokin. Had to be. Because Shawty was hollin. They reached another big oak door, except this one has gold trimming & details, a thick gold knob and a dime sized gold peephole. He fiddled with his key ring, talkin shit, asking Zya how she felt about his place.
"It's beautiful. It definitely looks like you put in some work" Zya said, admiring the biggest, most fanciest door she'd ever seen.
"Yeah I did." He said dismissively

He invited her into his world and sits her down on a soft Italian leather couch. He crosses the room, clicks a few buttons and like magic, shades draw upon 4 windows, the lights dim, and a huge projector screen comes down from the ceiling about 5 feet from where Zya was sitting. She was tired, seeing as though it had been a long night. So once he darkened the room, she drifted.

"Ooohh....damn...." Zya moaned, feeling a feeling she never felt before. This was unexplainable. She peeled her eyes open and could not believe the sight she saw.
Her clothes and underwear were discarded on the floor. Her legs were wide open and someone was relentlessly licking and sucking her clit. She squirmed trying to release herself from the grip & the tongue of this mysterious person.
She could barely see a thing. She stuck her hands out and grabbed a hand full of hair.
"Mmmhmm it's good ain't it lil baby" She heard PK's voice.
She was fully awake at this point. Confused. She reached out again, only to be met by breast. Once Zya had drifted, PK undressed her & brought Angel in. She loved what she saw. So she proceeded to taste her.

"Oohh....oh...what are yall doin to me?" Zya moaned, her lips being met by the tip of PKs dick. She couldn't believe how things were goin down.
She never expected Rob to put her in such a position, but really, it wasnt his fault. PK slid his thick dick inside her mouth and moaned with pleasure as his balls slapped her chin. Angel was still pleasing her, Zya's fingers all through her hair. The situation was good but she wasnt feeling how things were goin down. So she stopped. PK gripped her head & released his seed all down her throat. She gagged as the repulsive juice slid down her throat. Angel looked on with pride, as her man kissed her, then kissed Zya, then they all kissed simultaneously.
30 minutes later...
Angel had gone to their home to set up a room for Zya. PK took Zya's hand and showed her his business.
"You my bitch now Zy so I gotta show you how shit work. The Angel's, are now your responsibility. You are to choose group outfits & hair, and you dictate the number of clients they have based on what you feel like makin. Each night, you'll take your 15,000 house payment down here and load it into this safe on ths right" he said leading her down the short flight to the basement. A strong disgusting smell bombarded her nose as she tried to listen and focus on the lessons. She glanced at the safe on the left. Blood splatered along the door, pooled onto the floor. He heart began to beat. What was she dealing with?
He seemed to notice her eyes and the sweat beading along her forehead.
"I aint gone hurt you lil mama" he said grabbing her in his arms.
"That was a mf I trusted, bitch had sticky fangas. Dont lie, dont steal, you'll live" He said coldly.
The smell drifted from an old wine cellar in the back of the old basement. She knew it was time to go.
"So is 15,000 guaranteed?" She inquired, trying to get as much info on her new job as possible.
"You have 27 girls, each charging $400 or better. This aint no cheap pussy spot here. You have 20 hours in a work day. You do the math." He said, getting her to see the figures. As they entered the happy hour crowd, he motioned for his favorite guard.
"This Damu. He'll be a second set of eyes for you" He said to her as he handed her a chrome plated .45 with a pink laser beam. It belonged to Ania. With her out of the way, his operation was working more smoothly. No bitchin, no complaning. He was happy to have New pussy in his bed. Angel was such a important part, always watchin his back, making sure the money was right. PK called a quick staff meeting. Bartenders, Night Women, guards and janitorial all gathered in the  dice room.
"My people. My angles. Today is very special. With the loss of Ania, we gained a new House Boss...Ms. Zya. Everything will remain the same and I expect you all to treat her with respect and as family..." PK said, looking around the room. Through the corner of her eye, she could see a waitress giving her mad side eye. PK continued to introduce each member of the family. Once he reached this woman, her gaze almost burned a hole through her.
"Tamisha, meet Zya. Zya say hello to Tamisha" PK said.
Zya could not control her anger. Zya & Tamisha's history goes back pretty far. But later 4 that... Tamisha, whom is almost 2 years older than her called herself having a attitude about this stranger filling the position she wanted. She knew what was up. She knew PK was sexin her. But it had her hot because she herself had been fucking with PK on the low for 3 years. So for this young hot lil bitch to come take her spot? No.
"Nice to meet you Tamisha." Zya said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.
"Yeah okay lil bitch" She shouted.
"Who the fuck this young bitch think she is?! House Boss? I still smell Similac comin out this bitch pores PK Whats up with this? Tamisha ranted with her slim hands on her thick hips.
"Look, Tamisha is it? Since you so mad, worried about MY pussy, I'll be expecting 3 racks from you tonight. No questions asked. And since you a disrespectful old bitch, Janitorial gets the night off and YOU can clean this shit up. Now Im not here to start trouble but Imma tell yo dried pussy ass ONCE. Dont start none, won't be none!" Zya retorted with bass and seriousness all in her voice. Pk stood back stunned, but low key proud of his new lady. She'd held her own. Now it was time to see if she could deliver.
The early morning hours are what PK calls his religion hours. From 5:30am to 8:30pm, he and Angel sleep. So once the club had shut down and all the staff had retired to their homes, PK took Zya by the hand.
"It was sexy as fuck seeing you snap on Misha. The bitch had it comin. Im so beyond ready to drop her old ass." PK said, now behind the bar pouring himself a drink. He motioned for her to sit down as he sat a small glass tumbler in front of her. He poured a splash of grey goose, cranberry and orange juice into the elegant drinkware.
"How old are you Zya?" He said, looking at her intently. "Kinda too late to ask that",she thought. She had to bite her tongue to keep the smart remark from escaping her lips.
"Im 17, 18 in less than 2 weeks." She said proudly.
"17 huh? You sexy as hell girl. One of the best bitches I've owned in a while. I see quality in you. I feel like you can be the one to make us rich." He said so sincerely. He looked her dead in her eyes as he said this. Zya had questions of her own. But she was starting to get used to her big boss status.
"So what about you? Are you married to Angel?" Zya asked, sipping her drink.
"Yes and No. Have we been to the alter? No. But she's been with me through thick and thin. Baby put me back on my feet after I got locked up and made sure I wasnt deported back to Cuba. She was a rider. But Angel gettin old. She 42 believe it or not." Pk said, hanging his head while rubbing his eyes.
"But enough of all that...Lets get outta here so I can show you my palace." He said while collecting their mess into the slop sink behind the bar. He took her hand and led her through a corridor and out the back door. He locked up his establishment and pushed a few buttons. The engine of his 2017 Chevy Impala roared to life. She admired the peanut butter interior and the shiny white paint. He came around and opened her door for her. Once he was seated in the drivers seat, he put in a Yo Gotti CD, opened the sunroof and glided this big body beauty out of the lot. The iron gate closed behind them and almost simultaneously, The lights in the parking lot shut off.
Inside the Impala, PK drifted in a out of traffic on Joy Road.
"We gotta make a few more money runs before we go to the palace Bae." He said, making a swift left turn onto Warrick street. He crept down the block and pulled up to a modest looking home in the 8000 block. He stepped out, then made his way to her door. He grabbed her hand and led her towards the side door. Her heart began to beat as the baseline from the loud stero echoed through the closed door. He knocked roughly only 4 times before a huge woman opened the door.
"Whats up Twinn!?" she hollers.
"Wassup Twinn?! He says back, hugging this lady. She was cute. But big. She was about 6'2 honey colored with short curly hair. Her boobs were huge along with her ass.
"Twinn this my New house boss Zy " He said, his eyes never leaving Zya's.
"Well its nice to meet you honey...Come on in, make yourself at home Zy.."She said, leading them through her house. Her place was plush. Beautiful italian leather sectional with a matching shag rug filled her living room. The 62 inch plasma tv held a spot on the wall in front of the couch. And entertainment center held a stereo with matching tower speakers kicking out the latest Future album. She had the pair sit down in her dining room, at the big oak and glass table with matching chairs. Her home was tastefully furnished.
"Yall want a drink?" she asked, emerging from the back with a small Gucci duffle bag, a fifth of patron, a quarter of weed and two swisher packs.
"Nah Im good Twinn Im drivin...you gone and drink baby." He said, lightly pinching her bottom lip. With that being said, Twinn, whoms real name was Ayani, placed two shot glasses in front of them.
"Gone and pour us up Zy" She said, taking a seat across from PK and diagonal from Zya on her left. She sat the duffle bag on the chair next to her and began emptying the contents. She revealed two kilos of cocaine and 150 thousand dollars.
"Damn Twinn.....You a money makin lil bitch" He said crackin up as she proceded to roll a fat blunt.
"Bitch Im tryna Eat! Shhiiddd, all this nice shit aint cheap" She replied laughing.
Zya continued to pour them shots as Twinn and PK broke down the birds. They laughed, drank and smoked for a good hour or two. The last kilo was getting bagged when there was a loud sturdy bang on the front door. Twinn paused her music and shouted :"Who the fuck is that on my porch bangin on my fuckin door like the mothafuckin hook?!" Just as she marked her territory, a loud cracking sound directed their sight to the side door. Twinn wasted no time letting whoever know she wasn't for no games. The banging sound continued at the front but was growing louder. If Zya wasn't mistaken, she thought niggas was tryna break in! They were mistaken though. On the outside looking in, you can only see the standard doors. But her front and side doors were equipped with heavy iron gates, as well as the windows. The situation was scary but Twinn didnt flinch. She moved from her seat with precision and slid to her front window. She could clearly see the outline of four niggas at her door trying relentlessly to gain entry. She motioned for Zya to get low.
"Nah! Im strapped too" Zya replied pulling Anias pistol from her waistband. Twinn was shocked and amazed by Zyas gangsta. Shit, Zya amazed herself. Twinn shuffled to the hall closet and pulled up a AK-47. PK stood close, reaching for the double barrel She kept behind her couch.
"Imma tell you niggas one time and one time only, so you betta alert all yo friends if you make it off my property alive. You got Three high powered weapons pointed at this door. Yall got 7 seconds to get the fuck off my porch before I start letting bullets go." She hollered. Zya stood by the window and pointed her pink beam at one of the guys through the slit of the verticals on the window. I guess they thought Twinn was soft. The niggas banged again, and Twinn initiated the gun fire. She let the first round of bullets go, with Zya and Twinn following suit. The glass shattered from the window that Zya had shot from. She could see the bodies falling from the porch and the lights begin to glow from her neighbors homes....