Chapter 20 : The End of The Beginning

The look on Lexi's face scared the shit outta Smoke. He should've broke it up, but Angel had it coming. Lexi wiped her nose and stood up over Angel's lifeless body. Angel laid on the plush carpet, every one of her shellac nails had cracked off and were laying near her hands. He eyes were full of blood and wide open. Lexi kicked her one last time and turned her attention to Smoke. He was still seated at the bar, his Hennessy sitting on the counter top. Lexi walked over, grabbed his glass and downed the rest.

"I told this bitch not to play with me." Lexi said after her drink and catching her breath.

"What we gone do with this hoe tho?" Smoke said.

"Shit I dont know. How about we stuff this bitch in a suitcase and put her in my trunk. I know some people who would LOVE to see this bitch in this condition." Lexi said.

"Damn you cold like that huh? Just put the bitch in a bag and in the trunk huh?" He said, Side eyeing the fuck outta her. She knew he was shook, he'd already gotten caught. 

"Fuck yeah. This bitch run her mouth too much and she think so tough. Now look at her. Dead as a fuckin doorknob." Lexi said. With that, Smoke retrieved the oversize Louis Vuitton suitcase from his closet. He folded Angel like a pretzel and zipped the zipper. He helped Lexi to her car and threw Angel and the suitcase into the trunk. 

Later On That Afternoon...

Lexi sat in her condo, thinking about what her next move was. She felt like Smoke would be a problem. She felt like Angel in her trunk would be a problem. She sat and drank, then plotted the plot.

"Wassup Lex..." Zya said.

"Where can we meet? I need to show you something." Lexi said.

"Shiiddd..We still up here tryna clean up the club. Can you come here?" Zya said.

"Yeah. Ill be there in 30." Lexi said, disconnecting the call.

____

"Baby...Lexi on her way, she say she got something to show me..." Zya said to PK as he walked down the basement stairs, with Tamisha over his shoulder. Zya followed him down.

"Oh Yeah?" PK said, moving past the safe, and down a small corridor. Zya noticed that the smell she smelled on her first day was virtually gone. Until PK cracked open a small door at the end of the hall. The smell came rushing back, even stronger than before as PK tossed Tamisha's body into the tight spot.

"You wanna see?" PK asked, holding the door open for Zya to stick her head in. She looked down towards the floor. This room was like a small pit, with no stairs that could get you down into the space. She looked to her left and saw a body. A woman in jeans and a torn shirt covering her face.

"Who is that?" Zya asked, her heart knowing it was Ania.

"That was Ania." PK said, coldly, yanking her back by her arm and slamming the small door shut. She looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

"That was my sister." The words fell out of her mouth before she could stop herself.

"Word? Well I hope you not a thief like your sister." PK said making his way back down the hall. He was so callous about the situation, it really made her uneasy. She made her way back up the stairs just as Great Lakes Wine & Spirits entered to replace the lost booze. It was a lot going on at the club. Contractors everywhere on the main floor, re doing the floors and the mirrors. The Boss's Booth was fully restored, seeing as though it was the easiest project, Que & Zya worked on it together. There were contractors on the upper level, replacing the door to PK's office. It was a scene for sure. As she sat at the bar eating her salad, her phone rang.