Chapter 5: The Aftermath

Bullets where flying. Bodies were dropping from the porch. Zya peeked out and saw the group of would be robbers, slumped in the well maintained shrubbery. Twinn peeled the front door open.
"Damn Zy. You popped the nigga head" PK said, laughing.
"So. Bitch ass shouldn't be tryna break in!" Zya said, still shaking from the adrenaline.
Glass and wood chips were everywhere as they began to collect themselves.
"Twinn take the cash & the reup & get on outta here. I can handle the Fuzz." Ayani said, shoving the bag into his arms.
"Iight Twinn! Call me & let me know what goes down" He replied, hugging his sister.
"Nice to meet you Zy baby, you be good Gangsta" Ayani said to Zya, who now wore a big smile.
They reentered the Impala and sped down Warrick to Tireman. He took Tireman all the way down to 96 before getting on the freeway headed for Downtown Detroit. By this time Zya had fallen asleep. A firm but gentle nudge awoke her from her slumber. She peeled her eyes open. They were parked in a parking garage. He grabbed her hand and led her sleepily into the elevator. He loved how small she was, so on the ride up to the penthouse, he lifted her onto his shoulder and carried her like a baby. The elevator doors opened at the top of the building. His palace was beautiful. It was decorated similar to his office. Cream, Caramel and gold accented every piece of furniture. The smell of spicy food cooking woke her up. As her eyes opened, Angel was placing a heavy plate in front of her man. She kissed the top of his dreads then went to retrieve Zya's plate. She'd cooked Curried Chicken and Almond rice with buttery grilled pita bread. Zya looked up to see PK smashing his meal. So she did the same. She dug in, enjoying the spicy chicken with the sweet rice. She looked up at Angel who was beautiful, and couldnt believe she was 42. Its true that black does not crack. Because this lady looks no more than 25. Give or take a year or two. She was graceful and respectful. Zya was wondering what would make her stay. There were no kids around. They aren't married. But I guess money can keep a bitch quiet. After dinner, PK left to take a shower, Angel showed Zya around and finally into her bedroom. The queen sized thick wooden four poster bed damn near swallowed the room. A 50" flat hung on the wall in front of the bed with custom plexiglass and LCD lit shelves for the cable box & PS4 built right into the wall. Zya looked around a bit. She explored the adjacent bathroom. Huge jacuzzi tub as well as a walk in shower. This beauty compelled her to take a bath. She undressed as she ran the water, immedately feeling comfortable. She strolled back into the room butt naked and switched on the tv. Love & Hip Hop was on. She hopped on the big bed, still naked and watched a little of the TV show.
2 hours later...
Her eyes opened. A infomercial advertising a Nu Wave Oven was on the tv. The bath had shut off due to the tubs fill censor. But all was not still and she could hear voices.
"Why the fuck she gotta stay here Bryan?! I can't keep doing this! Every fuckin week its a new bitch that need savin! When are we gonna stop this and get married? When are you gonna stop slingin yo dick around and settle down with me? Hmm?" She could hear Angel crying through the closed door. PK wasn't saying a thing. And if he was, she couldnt hear him. She didnt care. She didnt ask to be in his life or hers. So she got off the bed, and headed for the voices. She had something to say. Her stomach tickled and she could feel her juices flowin. She still hear Angel. But not PK. She casually walked past their room and could clearly see Angel on the floor.
"But you do this every fuckin time!! You think I dont know you secretly want a younger woman? You think I dont know that you secretly want kids. Yeah your guessed right nigga Ania told on you! She told me everything you told her!" Angel cried on the phone. Just then, the arguement stopped. Zya pretended to make a sandwich as she heard what sounded like Angels phone colliding with the wall. She heard the older woman breaking down and she couldnt help but feel somewhat sorry for her. Zya placed the sandwich on a small plate and headed back to her room. Passing PK & Angels room, she could clearly see what looked like medicine bottles on the bed. She watched through the crack of the door as Angel emptied the contents into her hand then dumped them into her mouth. She chased them with Vodka. Zya was growing concerned but it wasnt her place to say anything. So she retreated back to her room.
The Story of Angel Knight.
I couldnt believe him. He brought yet another woman to our home. She's beautiful and young, its just a matter of time before he starts fuckin her. She walkin through MY house, feeling too comfortable too soon. Maybe I should've stayed in Akron. But Bone was a even bigger ass hole than Bryan could ever be. This situation is stressing me. But Tamisha gave me some pills to take the edge off of my life.....I was born in New Orleans Louisiana. Preachers daughter. My life didn't complicate until I met PK at Mardi Gras. He took me under his wing, moving me from my home to Detroit. We've lost 4 children. I don't know why but my body hasn't let me bare a child. And that makes me sick to my stomach because I know my man wants a kid. Something I just can't give him.....

Back....
Zya couldnt sleep anymore so she tuned in to some tv. Just as she pulled the cover over her naked body there was a light tap at the door. As it opened, no lights were on in the other parts of the house so she couldn't tell who was at the door. As the figure grew closer, she calmed down. It was PK. He was dressed in black hoop shorts and no shirt. The ends of his dreads were wet, letting her know he was shower fresh. He didnt say a word, he just climbed into bed with her and pulled her small frame onto his. He sniffed her, kissed her neck and before long, his lips found hers. The first kiss was the sweetest. He still lay silent as they made out. He guided her hand to the middle of his shorts to feel his throbbing manhood. PK was strong, lifting her onto his lap, smiling. His large dick envaded her walls, making her cum almost instantly. She wound her hips and kissed him as his hips thrusted to meet hers. Just as their lovemaking was about to come to a finale....
"What the fuck?!" Angel shouted with the door wide open. She wore a face of betrayal, anger and hate all at the same time. Zya tried to get off of him but he grabbed her hips, thrusted his again and roared out a orgasm. Angel stood there speechless as he came all inside of her. His mouth stayed shut.
"Bryan! Why you doin this to me?! Come right in & Ignore your wife, then come back here to fuck?!" Angel was crying again.
"Look. All that crybaby shit is for the birds. I pay the bills which means I make the fuckin rules. If I wanna fuck her, I will. If I wanna fuck you, I will. If I wanna fuck you both I will. So if you dont like it you can step. 4real." Bryan said, still sitting on Zya's bed. He didn't wait for a reply.
"I didn't think so. Good night, and can you close the door behind you..." He said, snuggling back with Zya. Angel stood in the doorway in complete shock & fed up