-forty five-

AMARI ROUSSEAU

"What, why are you looking at me like that?"

"You're gorgeous." He whispered and I felt my cheeks heat up. He flipped us over so he was on top of me, making his towel come loose. I slowly unravelled it, kissing along the underside of his jaw. I spat in my hand and wrapped it around his dick, moving up and down it at a torturously slow pace. He let out a moan as he looked down at what I was doing.

"I came in here because I was mad at you. I was mad at you yesterday too but now I don't remember what for."

"I'm very glad you've forgotten."

"Hm, of course you are." I said quietly as I slowed down. His hand reached down to wrap around mine, urging me to increase my pace. I moved his hand away, shaking my head in disapproval and his lips parted slightly as he looked at me. He carried on going at a torturously slow speed and his eyebrows furrowed before he buried his head in the crook of my neck.

Niko moaned against my skin as he pressed wet kisses against the column of my neck. "Fuck, Amari." He said breathlessly after a while.

"Tell me what you want, Nikolai." I said by his ear before lacing my hands into his hair, pulling him back so I could see his face. He looked down at me with half lidded eyes, bringing a smirk to my face. I tightened my hold on him and he let out a broken moan. His lips found mine in a heated kiss but I pulled away and repeated myself.

"Uh- make me cum." I smiled up at him, remembering those were the words we shared in the car on the night we met.

"You want me to go faster?" Niko nodded his head frantically, subtly thrusting his hips forward to gain more friction. I moved my hand up and down his length slightly faster, making him grip the pillow I was lying on harder. He grunted loudly as I started to suck on his neck.

"I'm close."

"I know, my love. Will you tell me just before you're going to cum?" His breathing was heavy and a thin layer of sweat now coated his body. The sight alone made me want to clench my legs together.

"Yes." I pulled him down so our lips would meet and traced my tongue along his bottom lip. His lips parted slightly, allowing me to push my tongue into his mouth and he moaned around it. He breathed heavily into my mouth, struggling to keep kissing me. "Just like that. Keep going." His eyes rolled back slightly and I took my chance to jerk him off faster. "F- fuck, I'm there, princess. I'm gonna cum."

I watched as Niko's eyes rolled back and he moaned my name. Just as he was about to cum I took my hand away from him.

"No, Amari... please." He begged with watery eyes and I shook my head, kissing the corner of his lips.

"I remembered what I was mad at you for." This time I kissed his cheeks. "You touched me, made me horny but you didn't finish so I didn't cum."

"I'm sorry." He whispered breathlessly. I looked down to see precum dripping from his tip. I swirled my thumb around it, spreading it around, and he let out a sound somewhere between a moan and a whimper, making me grin. I sucked his cum off my fingers and he watched me intensely, his breathing still heavy.

"I bet you are." I said with a giggle. "But it's ok, my love." Niko whined as I took my thumb out of my mouth and moved his hair out of his face with my other hand. "Payback's a bitch, ain't it?"

"What?" He muttered in response as if he was still in shock. I shuffled away from him, biting back a smile and he looked at me in confusion. "Where are you going?"

"I don't know, maybe I'll take a shower then I'll go downstairs and get breakfast after. Do you want anything?" Niko caught my wrist when I got to the bathroom door and slammed me against it, not hard enough to actually hurt me though.