thirty

Maeve

I had no doubt that Caine was big. I mean he had a god complex after all, he had to have a dick that matched it.

But as I pull his underwear down, and his cock springs free, I'm still pleasantly surprised.

I don't ponder over the fact that I'm on my knees for my enemy. The last person in the world whose cock I want to taste but nevertheless, I wrap my hand around the base of him. He stands stalk still as I stroke him slowly, feeling his full length.

"Is this what you wanted?" I look up at him, my lashes fluttering, while I continue to stroke him. His jaw is clenched, his eyes as black as the night sky.

I circle my tongue around the head of his cock, tasting the saltiness of his precum. He hisses, but doesn't protest, as I lick up and down his shaft and around his balls. I put him in my mouth, sucking the tip before using my tongue to lick the soft, velvety underside of him.

When I decide he's been teased enough, I start bobbing my head up and down, my hand still stroking him. He audibly moans, the sound sending shivers down my spine. I hum around the fit of his cock in my mouth, my throat vibrating.

"Fuck." He growls reaching down and grabbing a fist full of my hair. He ropes it around his hand, pulling it away from my face.

"Fuck yes." He grounds out, the combination of his thick accent and the low lust filled sound of his voice, causing my pussy to flutter.

"Such a good girl, sucking my cock." I whimper at his filthy words. The slate of power was shifting, he was becoming more in control. Somehow I didn't mind it, I liked his filthy praises.

He tugs at my hair, pulling my head back, his cock leaving my mouth with a pop.

He lifts my chin up, using his thumb to graze my bottom lip. He rubs the tip of his dick along my swollen lips, before inching himself back inside my mouth.

"Can you take me deeper?" He says, his voice deep, his chest heaving.

I nod. He bares his teeth as he slowly inches himself farther into my mouth, sliding his cock down my throat. I squeeze my eyes shut, the fullness of him almost too much.

"Look at me." He growls. I flick my eyes open to meet his dark gaze. His grip on my hair is ruthless, as he slides out and then eases himself back down my throat.

He hisses, as spit runs down my chin, my eyes watering with tears as he cuts off my air supply. He begins to fuck my throat with shallow thrusts. Every so often he pulls out, allowing me gasps of air, before continuing his assault.

"You're going to make me come little rabbit." His lips are parted, visible beads of sweat rolling down his forehead. He throws his head back as his pace increases and I know he's close.

I pump him, my hand sliding up and down his shaft rapidly. He gasps, his hips pitching forward and the hot salty taste of his come shoots down my throat.

"Fuck little rabbit, that was hot." He's panting, his chest heaving. I lick the length of him and suck him back in my mouth. He hisses, his cock still tender after his release. He pulls me to my feet, his cock twitching as it brushes against my aching breasts. His hand still wrapped tight around my hair, he pulls me to him, capturing my lips with his. The kiss is fevered and rough, like we're both struggling to see who can break who first. Our lips still sealed, he lifts me up onto the counter, his large hands digging into my outer thighs.

He breaks the kiss, pulling back to look at me. "I want to taste you." His eyes are two pools of obsidian, the black of his pupils blown.

I slowly nod my head, as he lowers himself, his face mere inches from my pussy. He slowly tugs the hem of my dress up, bunching it up at my waist. He grips the hem of my underwear and tugs them down. I lift my ass up off the counter to help him out with removing them.

Once he's discarded my underwear on the floor, he grips my thighs and slowly pulls them apart, my pussy on full display for him. I can't help the deep blush that creeps up my neck at the sight of him examining me.

"Look at you. So swollen and wet from sucking my cock." His breathy words coast over my pussy, sending a shiver down my spine. I moan as he trails wet sloppy kisses up and down my thighs. The short stubble on his cheeks only adding to the pleasure.

I hold my breath as he inches closer and closer to my sensitive area. The first swipe of his tongue has my body lifting off the counter, my legs closing around his head. He forces my legs back apart, my heels resting on the counter as he holds me in place by my ankles. He licks me again, his tongue parting my folds.

"You taste so fucking sweet little rabbit." He laps at my pussy, his tongue flicking my lower lips. A low guttural sound leaves my throat when his tongue swirls around my clit. My hands find his hair as I pull roughly at the roots. His tongue circles around my clit again, and I gasp, my body jerking. I can feel my muscles tightening up, my orgasm close.

Just when I think I can't last another second, he sucks hard on my clit, the pure ecstasy of it sending shockwaves throughout my body. My eyes roll back, my ass leaving the counter. His name leaves my lips as I shudder from the pure force of my orgasm. He's still licking me even with my body a weak shivering mess.

"Oh my god." I say breathless. He plants a kiss on my pussy before bringing his head up. His lips are coated with my juices, his always styled hair, a mess on his head. I only now notice the blood spatter on his white shirt. The random guy's blood from club, the one I'd danced with. Caine had nearly killed him all because he had dared to touch me. I open my mouth to say something, but he grabs me around the back of the neck and crashes his mouth to mine.

I gasp as his tongue enters my mouth. The taste of me on his lips has me panting as I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him closer. My hands go to the buttons on his shirt, but he grabs my them to stop me.

"Wait." He says, pulling away. His head is bent and he's shaking it like he can't believe what we've just done. "This can't happen."

I feel like I'm suddenly being slapped out of a trance. A sharp bite of anger infiltrates me. It's like he's trying to downplay what just transpired between us and I hate it. I hate that all I want is for him to be inside of me right now. Not standing before me telling me he doesn't want this even after we just gave each other mind numbing orgasms. I bite my tongue, my fingers itching to slap him.

"Yeah, you're right." I snap. I hop off the counter and retrieve my discarded underwear off the kitchen floor. I don't even bother putting them back on, I just fix my dress and make for my room as fast as I can.

"Wait." He calls out, but I ignore him taking the stairs two at a time.

When I reach the landing, I go into my room and slam the door shut, locking it behind me. Pressing my back against the door, I release a shaky breath.

I'm so gullible, so naive to fall for another one of his games. It serves me right to be rejected by him. I had shown up to Beyala Roza with the intention of seducing him, and as a result, it had epically blown up in my face. I was so caught up in the heat of the moment, I hadn't prepared myself for the inevitable let down that came with Caine.

I am nothing to him. I am nothing more than a random fuck for him. A means for a release. I was tired of trying to depict him. It was like trying to solve an impossible jigsaw puzzle. All the pieces scattered on the floor with no end result in sight.

I suddenly feel so tired.The thought of holding my weight for another second sounds like pure torture. I bring the straps of my dress off my shoulders, pulling it down my body. I crawl into bed completely naked, trying to ignore the phantom feeling of Caine's tongue on me.

I fall into a fitful sleep. One where I dream of a man with slate gray eyes and a hollow heart.