forty two

Maeve

It's been two hours and fifteen minutes of me pacing the house. I haven't heard anything from Caine yet and my anxiety spikes every time the clock ticks off another second. He said he would be back in two hours and although he's only been fifteen minutes late, I can't stop the dark thoughts that are threatening to swallow me whole.

What if something happened? What if Ilya was lying and it was a set up? God, what if he's out there lying in a ditch somewhere bleeding out while I'm wearing out the carpet from my pacing.

Just when I think about stealing the Aventador again and tracking him down, headlights shine through the paned glass windows in the foyer. Caine's car pulls around the circle drive before coming to a halt in front of the house.

I jerk the front door open and bound down the steps, my bare feet slapping on the cement. Caine gets out of the car and watches me regardfully, a smirk playing on his lips. I launch myself into his arms and he grunts, securing me to him by placing his hands under my butt.

"You're alive." I breathe, giving him a rushed kiss before drawing my head back to survey any possible injuries. No visible damage, he looks just as dark and handsome as ever.

"I'm alive." He says, chuckling. He starts walking us towards the house, carrying me through the foyer and up the stairs to his room. I can't stop touching him. I run my hands through his hair and down his cheeks, all the while peppering kisses down his neck. When we enter into his room he gently lays me down on the bed while he stands and removes his jacket followed by his gun holster and knives attached to various parts of his body.

He slowly and methodically unbuttons his shirt, revealing the hard plains of his chest and abdomen. I'm itching to touch him again as I get on all fours and crawl towards him. He watches my every move, his gray eyes unfaltering. I stop at the foot of the bed and reach up to run my hands down his chest. My nipples tighten at the contact of my skin on his bare skin. I look up at him under my lashes and he reaches out to thumb slow circles on my throat.

"I missed you." I say in almost a whisper. He breathes out a laugh.

"I was only gone for two hours." He says, his voice deep and delicious. I can feel the depth of it between my legs and I suddenly have the urge to do more than touch him.

"I want to taste you." I hear myself say, although it doesn't sound like me. Whoever said that sounded wanton with need, greedy almost. His eyes darken and he stops his sure circles on my throat to instead grip it in a tight hold. He uses that hold to bring my head back, exposing my throat to him completely.

"You want to suck my cock little rabbit?" He purrs. I whimper at his filthy words and nod my head the best I can with his hands around my throat. He lowers me back down on my knees until my ass is perched high in the air.

"Take it out." He orders. I don't hesitate before reaching forward and flicking the button on his pants, unzipping the zipper and pulling his thick cock out. I marvel at the pre cum leaking from the tip, the sight making my pussy gush. I lick around the head of him, the salty taste coating my tongue. I wrap a fist around the base of him in attempt to stroke him, but he slaps my hand away.

"Just your mouth." He grounds out. I moan at his words, sucking him in my mouth and rubbing my tongue on the underside of him. I do this several times before he can't control the twitch of his hips. He starts full on fucking my mouth and I let him, slurping and licking him as he uses me.

"Fuck." He groans and I groan too because pleasuring him is becoming one of my favorite things.

I want him to come on my face or down my throat, anywhere on me to mark me as his. I think he's about to make my wishes come true when his muscles tighten and his thrusts become jerky, but right before he comes, he pulls out of my mouth. I gasp, unsure what he's playing at, but then he rips his shirt off and comes out of his pants.