chapter two

"This ain't working."
"Hello?"
"You listening?"
"Damian."
"Damian."
"Damian."
"Damian."
"Damian."
"Damian."

Robin scowled at Jon. "I'm not deaf, Jon. I can hear you, so continue with your talk."

"Look at me while I'm speaking! Doofus!" Jon said angrily pouting at his friend. Damian just 'hummed' at his reaction. And then looked at him, with his intense gaze.

"Why-why are you staring now?!" Jon asked stammering with his words.

"Speak." Jon looks bewildered and then 'tch' at Damian.

The boy looks at him amusingly.

"THIS is pure craziness Damian! You can't expect to find a person who is Cancer and to be perfect! No one is perfect."

"If we have the will power to do something nothing is impossible and I'm not trying to find someone who is perfect, just someone who can make that girl maintain a distance from me." Damian speaks proudly.

"what bullshit." Jon mutters under his breathe while rolling his eyes.
"Jon, mind your language."

Jon sighs. "Okay, but to precise-we have gone through at most 200+ files. And no one suites your tastes."

"Tastes?" Damian tilts his head with confusion.

"It means you don't find anyone suitable to your standards."

The boy nods his head understandingly. (Jon is sure he doesn't understand at all)

"Well, we still have 40-50 files to go through. Let's resume our work."

Jon groans.

"Ruby Jane. 18 years , likes to go for walks , hate cat-

"Reject."

Oh god this is going to be difficult.

•••

It has been a month, Damian's mission to find someone who could make Ms.Mosses away from him- was still an undergoing process. In the mean time Ms.Mosses had started to annoy him more and more.

Damian was way more angry than he ever was. His father's no-killing rule was staring to be more irritating and obnoxious. He Just wanted to get his hands on that girl and kill her. But he couldn't do it. Last year he punched a boy, for bad mouthing him. And he was suspended from the institution for 2 days!
Once again his instincts were telling him to slit Angelina's throat.

But he couldn't. Everyone and everything around him made his mood cranky. Even though, Jon would reassure him couple of times saying 'someone will surely come and rescue you.' But now he felt that no one is destined to be with him. (Yes, he doesn't believe this stuff but is it bad to even hope for someone to like him?)

He huffs, and makes his way towards his class when suddenly he bumps into someone. He looks down and finds himself looking at a girl.

Anyways, the girl rubbed her head and then Damain as a gentleman extends his hand. The girl lifts her head and Yes- Damian never in his life believed in god. But today he truly saw a goddess.

She was extremely beautiful. Was she even real? Her eyes
Oh those eyes
those eyes
Reminded him of ocean
the sky.
The colour of her eyes were blue.

The girl grabbed his hand gently and Damian pulls her gracefully to her feet. She used her other hand to clear off the dust from her skirt. He realises the girl's height was pretty short. If he had to hug her-