chapter nine

Marinette was embarrassed rather than being flustered. She knew she had confidence but she always had to be overconfident! She was giving her head soft beatings while cursing out her boldness in school.

But Damian was not uncomfortable? He also gave me a kiss on the cheek!

Right now Marinette was on her bed while clutching her soft plushy as she rolled on the bed while giggling.

She was daydreaming when suddenly she realised, Damian was going to come today-in 2 hours!

She quickly, stood up and stared cleaning her apartment, she started with her room first and then the small kitchen- which was combined with a small dining for at most two people. She also had a balcony, which opened from her apartment.

The thing was, her apartment was small but cozy.

Marinette swiftly did the cleaning in one and half hour but the main problem started from here- what should she were?

•••

Damian had informed Alfred beforehand, about the date he was about to have. So,that nobody could be suspicious about it.

He also called Jon- telling him his plan where apparently he will be hanging out with him the whole day.

Jon happily agreed to his friend's plan- because why not?

Since Marinette, said that it was going to be a 'home date'- he should wear something comfortable and Damian was more than happy to do so.

He decided to wear his black joggers, with a black t-shirt. Nothing too much and nothing too less.

He then, quickly grabbed his bike keys-were the small black cat keychain hung. He made his way outside his room, when he saw Alfred approaching him.

"Master, if you decide to stay with your madam, please let me know."

Damian simply nodded. He turned around ready to move his ass out of this house.

"And please wear protection." The last part was mumbled and Damian pretended not to here it, which was not helping since his ears were red.

•••

Okay, it wasn't Marinette's fault. Like at all. She just wants to impress her boyfriend! But was the outfit okay? She turned around and looked at herself in the mirror.

She was not able to ask for second opinions today since the kwamis decided to do there weekly meetings (parties).

A sudden 'ting' sound made its way to Marinette's ears. She silently hoped everything goes okay.

•••

Damian ring the bell. He was standing in the front of Marinette's apartment door. This time his hands were occupied with pink roses and some white glitter on them to give the sparkle effect.

The door opened and his nose was hit by the soft strawberry fragrance. And he looked up.

His stomach did a flip. There she was. His girlfriend. His Marinette standing, looking like a goddess.

He could see her soft curvy figure, perfectly and her white milky thighs- on the display. Her hair open today. He cleared his throat and slowly bend down to hug her. She hugged him back and then wordlessly he handed the flowers to her. She took them.

He grabbed her hand and very delicately pecked her hand. A tender blush formed on Marinette's cheek.

She gestured him to come in.