chapter twenty five (m)

.mature language
.sexual themes
.agegap(two yrs)
.underage sex
.consexual
.dom damian
.sub marinette
.recommended song: under the influence by Chris brown
eyes don't lie by Isabel LaRosa
                   closer to you by Jungkook
•••

As Marinette entered his room, her eyes were big. Because what the actual sparkly unicorn farts is this room?

It was elegant, so beautiful. The room was painted with this greyish colour which looked super pretty. One side of the wall was filled with different kinds of Kantanas, hung on the wall.

Opposite to that it had a desk with a computer on it. Settled with some books on the desk. Beside the kantana wall, there was a big bookshelf.

Marinette immediately went towards it, looking at the different books- getting extremely busy.

•••

Damian took a deep breathe. He looked at Marinette going through the bookshelf. So, he calmed himself down. Trying his best to know how to start with it.

I mean he could feel the tension but, he did not want to make things extremely uncomfortable.

So, as a good and a responsible boyfriend. He did, what he thought was the best. He went behind Marinette.

And as he stood behind her, he realised-

she is so small-what if I hurt her?

There size difference, was always on Damian's mind. And he won't really say it, but it made him aroused. There hands, when held together made him happy which also reminds him of how small the girl actually is.

So, leaving these thoughts behind, Damian gently kissed her nape, who was busy with his books.

A low sound of yelp was echoed in his room. And that made him groan. He slowly circled his hands on her waist and pushed her hips towards his clothed crotch.

She breathed intensely, and he slowly started moving towards her neck, which made her legs and hands weak and in the process the book which Marinette was holding- fell down.

"D-Damain~"

Oh how he loved it when she said his name like that.

He replied to her with a small hum. Because he was busy giving her love bites.

Subtly Damian finally holds her clothed boobs in his hands and starts to squeeze them and with time becomes aggressive. Marinette's thighs were pressed together and she was moaning.

Damian loved it when she became so responsive to his touch.

He then, slowly removed the straps of her dress, giving him the full view of her boobs and collarbones. He sighed with content.

As the dress falls down he picks her up and took her to his bed. He gently let her bounce on the bed with her boobs bouncing in process. Her soft curls lands on her face and he with love tucks it behind her ear.

Marinette's eyes were on him now. Burning with desire. She slowly removed his coat and then the shirt. Giving small love bites to his necks and then giving licks to his jaw and pecking it.