chapter twenty eight

After the canteen incident, everyone were vary of the Parisian students. Especially liela and adrien. There were many students who had a crush on adrien but after listening to him talk, adrien's character in their eyes were crushed.

Since the video(canteen one) again got leaked. People all over the world, started to criticise adrien. People boycotted agreste's products and even Gabriel's fashion line was boycotted. People started noticing the down fall of Gabriel brand. They noticed that liela who was into modelling with adrien, was also a bitch.

Now Gabriel wasn't a good father, and seeing that adrien got out of hands, he called him back to Paris and he was crying the whole time with his friends, because of his now ruined face and not able to enjoy the university. The boys honestly did not give a shit, but had to act like they give two fucks about him.

And just like that, with adrien some of the boys and girls went back to Paris as they were not enjoying Gotham. And now the only one left in Gotham was liela.

•••

"Hmmmmm-ahhhhhhhhhh daddy yeah fuck meeeee." liela screeched as the bed was shaking.

right now liela was tied to the bed, while she was getting fucked by the PT teacher.

the teacher was grunting, and spat out.

"Your pussy is so loose you slut!" he smacked her booty and she cried out in pleasure.

the teacher sucked her boobs, with full passion. And liela was basically like a rag doll.

As this was happening the bedroom's door opened and the duo stopped and looked at the door. And there was in the whole glory~ PT teacher's wife. Carrying there child. Her eyes Widened and her eyes watered.

"Baby this does not look like-

His wife, did not say anything and left the room. And the pt teacher in a hurry wore his pants.

"We are not done ye-

"Fuckk off you slut!" He slurred and went behind his wife.

liela huffed. She wasn't that eager to have sex.

She wore her clothes and took her bag from his room and went out. She started having sex with the teacher after that one round thingy and she liked it.

She was smiling and smiling outside a pub when she got the news of adrien leaving. Honestly fuck adrien and the sheeps. She was tired anyway.

She realised making others life hard, did not make her amazing. She saw how Damian was so loving with her and honestly she was jealous of her getting such a partner. But she does deserve one.

She coughed badly. She did not realise, her eyes stinker and she was crying. Very badly.

Robin who was spying on her smirked.

Yes that's what Damian wanted. He wanted her to break and now he can leak the sex tape and she will no longer trouble them.

That night he did exactly what he had planned. He uploaded the video with the help of Tim and Jon.

•••

The next day Gotham university was dead silent. The hushed whispers were heard everywhere. Marinette for once knew, how fucked up her class was. She knew it but never realised it.

How could liela do such a blunder?

With a sigh she just wore her clothes after she made love with Damian. As she wore her panties he gave butterfly kisses to her neck still sleepy.

"I'm happy that they are exposed." She said silently.

He hummed not clearly listening to her as he was busy making hi kids all over her boobs and neck.

"Thankyou Damian. For doing this much for me." She said as she grabbed his face lovingly.

"Y-you knew?" He asked now a bit awake.

"Obviously." She said as he rolled her eyes.

"I knew it, well just I'm thankful. No one was beside me but now I have a whole family. Who loves me and a loving boyfriend. I love you Damian." She kissed him na d they made out for a while.

They were interrupted by a knock by the door. They knew it was Alfred who was calling them for breakfast. They quickly wore there clothes and came down stairs.

Everyone was already present there with breakfast. They greeted each other and enjoyed the company when Marinette spoke .

"So, are we gonna keep it a secret that you guys are bat fam?" She asked as Damian spit his water on tim who was sleeping on the table, Jason was wide eyes with dick who was astonished. Only Bruce was composed.

"How did you know darling?" Asked Bruce.

"Well I had my suspicion when I saw Damian's kantanas and was super sure when, Jon joked about flying once and not even that, Bruce you. You are batman and it is very obvious."

"Well damn baby-bird you got one heck of a girlfriend~" he said while wiggling his eyebrows to which Marinette just laughed, and Damian just weakly glared at him.

All went good and Damain was happy, he finally got someone life Marinette who loves him. Damain knows he is obsessed with her and is possessive but who cares. Clearly she doesn't. She loves it when he does it and he was over the moon after realising it.

Damian was happy, that they met each other and he was happy that he took a silly ass quiz all those months ago.

He was happy that they bumped into each other. He was happy that Marinette, was with him right now. He loves her and will love her till his last breathe.

"Oh yeah one more thing, I'm a superhero too!" Marinette said exclaiming.

Oh well, the house was filled with chaos when they saw two flying bugs in the room.

The End

•••

Not an abrupt end. This was what I had planned for this story! I knows this lacks in nanny ways, but idc.
I gave my best and I'm satisfied with how this turned out.
I will keep on updating fillers and small insta au!

•••

Hey guys check out my new daminette one-shot book! Check out my profile! And I'm also taking requests!!!

•••

charlessss
18/01/24