chapter twenty six

Both Marinette and Damian had once again joined the boring academy, Marinette was totally exhausted because of yesterday night, and did have some back pain but it did not last for long, as Damian gave her a massage, which led to a make out session.

Right now both were attending there business class. Marinette was feeling a bit tired so, she dozed off on the table. It was quite shocking to see her sleeping since she was always attentive. The teacher did not say anything since she already turned in her assignment.

Damian like a love sick fool clicked Marinette's pictures while she slept like a baby. During this time he also kept on touching her thighs and her back, and also might have patted her head. Seeing such display of affection some people swooned, for the young couple. But someone was not happy and that someone was none other than, Lila.

Lila found out a hate page dedicated to her and her sheep, so she had to control herself before saying anything irrelevant or doing something which might gain attention on her.

But she did not want to give up on dami-boo.

So, as dumb headed straight up psycho person~ she decided to embarrass Marinette. In front of everyone, in PT.

•••

Marinette hated PT. But Damain loved PT. This was the only period Damian could actually feel himself as Robin and be happy. Plus he loved to show off himself in front of his cute girlfriend. He loved it when she looked at him and blushed. He sometimes deliberately splashed water on himself so that, Marinette would run up to him and clean his body.

He loved it when she touched him, with her soft small hands. So, this time too, he wanted to of course show off. And what could be a great opportunity to embarrass Marinette's ex in front of her?

He smirked he was going to love this!

But- why was this Lila bitch going to his baby's locker?

•••

As Marinette opened her, locker she found her PT uniform drenched in orange juice. She was very confused- but she did not care because she did not want to attend the period!

Boom now she can sleep once again.

She hummed softly when suddenly a knock on the door was heard. She made her way towards the door and opened it- only to see Damian, with a plastic bag?

"Baby what happened?" She asked worriedly.

"That bitchy girl, drenched your uniform with juice. So, I got you m-my uniform.." he said while blushing.

"O-oh." Marinette blushed too.

She quickly took the plastic bag from his hand, and was about to shut the door, when he stops it from his hand.(Marinette likes the dominate side of Damian more)

"W-what happened?" Marinette asked as Damian eyes travel on her body from top to bottom.

"-will you cheer for me? We are having a match of volleyball." Damain said as he scratched his neck, shyly.

"Of course baby!" Marinette said happily. At least now she would sit and only cheer!

She quickly gave a kiss to his mouth and closed the door.