chapter twenty three

"Damian!"

"Hmmm"

"Do I look good?"

"Hmmm"

"Baby- do I really really look good?"

"Hmmm"

"Damian! If you said 'hmmmm' after this I will fucking fly there and kill you!" Jon huffed from Marinette's phone as they were on a video call, trying out outfits for the 'meeting with parents thingy'.

Damian was also busy. Actually very busy. He has made a fake account and is talking on a group chat about a hate page for the new exchange students. And he has also been editing shit ton of photos, for the hate page too. He smirked, knowing too well, his editing skills are the best.

"I swear to god! I can't understand what to wear!!!" Marinette exclaimed to Damian and Jon.

"Babes listen, just wear what you were wearing previous to this dress." She nodded and started going through her pile of clothes on the bed. Which was literally a mountain.

"Oh by the way, Jon. You can fly?" Marinette said while laughing.

And Jon just nervously laughed. And Damian just smirked.

•••

The whole bat-family(besides Damain) were at the dining room. Each one of them wearing coat-suit. Today was a big day.(as Damain says so)

Tim was not high on caffeine. (He was sad about it)
Jason wore his best deodorants of all time. (He stinks)
Dick styled his hair. (His hair are a birdie's nest)
Bruce finally gave off his work, to his assistant and was present at the dining room. (He is quite excited, but he doesn't show it)

And Alfred being Alfred is just normal and awesome.

The atmosphere of the dining area was intense. Even though they joked while texting, everyone were anxious because of the sudden meeting and dress-up.(except Jason) they wanted to know what the fuck was happening in Damian's life.

It was unlikely of Damian to actually talk to them and he preferred more comfortable clothes over such fancy clothing. So yeah in all it was a surprise.

And on the second thought everyone were also kind off worried about him because of Damian not staying for dinner for a long time. Jason of all was the most suspicious and now he looked very...

Bruce cleared his throat. And before he could speak and remove this awkwardness Jason spoke up-

"Bet! Rules, 10 dollars each and come up with theories as to why we are here!!"

A Jason finished his speech he quickly pointed towards Grayson.

"You're up first shit pants." He said while he got a silent 'language' by Alfred.

Grayson thought for a few seconds and spoke with a laugh.

"He again has a problem with one of the students- you remember he punched a guy once-

"Rejected." Jason said while showing his middle finger. Bruce just sighed.

"I believe it is extremely important and it might be related to Talia." Bruce said while flipping his hair as he thought his interpretation was correct.