chapter eighteen (m)

.mature language
.sexual themes
.recommended song: Collide by Justine Skye and Tyga

•••

Damian entered the apartment, which smelled like fresh vanilla.
He turned around and looked at Marinette who was picking her tv remote from the floor, giving him the full 4K view. He quickly looked away and cleared his throat. His eyes betraying him as he saw her from the mirror.

"You made something?" He asked trying to divert his mind.

"Oh yeah, baby for you actually." She said smiling.

"I made not so sweet vanilla, cupcakes!" She said sweetly smiling.

"You can go and have them baby." She said gesturing him to go in the kitchen. He was about to go but stopped.

"Are you going to wear clothes?" He asked, his eyes trail downwards as he saw her tilt her pretty head.

"Yes baby."

"I wanted to do something.." he said while fidgeting a little.

"Yeah sure, tell me?" She asked as she moved a bit closer to him, and his eyes drifted to her boobs, which were very squeezable right now but, he wants to do something different. He took a deep breathe.

"Can I? Can- can I eat you out?"

•••

Marinette was again sitting on the bed with Damian on the floor. She looked at him expectantly. That he will do something. But he was extremely nervous.

"You want to eat me out? But I don't think you will be able to baby, look at yourself, you are being so... shaky." She said while smirking.

He breathed out and then in.

"I will touch you now." She nodded. He slowly unwraps her towel while looking at her eyes. With all seriousness.

He gulped. He wanted to do it, so he will do it!

And as he looked down, he swears he got hard. Okay scratch that he was hard as fuck when he entered her apartment.

She was a naked beauty. Looking sexy as hell. He breathed hard. He wanted to just fuck her. But he couldn't. He was the one who wanted to take things slow. So it means it is his punishment.

Wait.... Where was he? Ah yeah Marinette looks like a goddess. Even the most beautiful sky, stars, the moon would be ashamed of themselves when they see Marinette. She is just an enchanting creature ruling the heart of Damian.

He quickly, spread her legs.

"Wow"

"You are so so so beautiful. If I had to use a word instead of beautiful it would be Marinette." He said with literal heart eyes.

Marinette blushed and closed her legs.

"No no no please let me, do what I want to do, please." He said he quickly undressed himself. And Marinette's breathe hitched.

"I won't make love to you now baby, you are still a minor but who cares I will eat you, today."

Damian kissed her pussy lips and kept on giving small kisses. Marinette started to moan and squirmed, trying to close her legs but Damian did not let her.