chapter fifteen (m)

.mature language
.sexual themes
recommended song: one of the girls by Weeknd
•••

If being nervous was an award Damian would've gotten it 1 hour ago. Yea Damian has been waiting for an hour now. He want to suck her boobs but why was she taking so much time?

What was she doing anyways?

He had finally prepared himself. He was so ready to see her. Waiting like this, for her mad him think, certain thoughts.

He suddenly remembered how six months ago, they both were nearly strangers. And he just wanted to have a girlfriend to get rid of a girl.( he doesn't remember the name now-because she is so unimportant)

He remembered how he was searching google and other sites to please woman, and in reality he just did the bear minimum and she was happy. The first time they kissed on the dinning table. He still remembers, how he got a fucking nose bleed.

She was (is) so caring. He has multiple gifts given by Marinette on various occasions. She remembers that he is vegetarian and always makes something vegetarian for him. He loved how caring she was. He loved how she looked. He loved how lovely her heart was. He loved the way she talked about art, he loved it when she hold his hand. He loves it when she says that she likes him back-

Suddenly a small 'tick' sound made his head swing in the direction of the bathroom.

His breathe hitched. Marinette was wearing a small, very small white dress, with pink ribbons and a cute chocker. She just looked wow. Just wow.

And this all was done for me? Just for me. She had dressed up just for me. Me me me me me me. Me as in Damian.

His stomach did flips. And he wanted to dance. He wanted to announce to this whole world that she wore this outfit only for him to see. And only his to touch.

She came and he just admired, her.

"Well, I believe you had a job..."

Damian gulped.

"I've never done it and I don't know how to."

"I'll help you then baby- come."

He follows her like a cute puppy and let her sit on the edge of the bed.

"On your, knees baby." She ordered and Damian was quick to follow.

"Now, first take your hands slowly and touch my boobs and don't remove anything."

Damian sucked in his breathe and as he was about to touch her-

"But remove your shirt~"

Damian knew, she was not being fair, Damian knew she was dominating him, Damian knew she was taking things her own way and he couldn't care less.

Right now- in front of him is a goddess. And he would do anything, literally anything for her.

He removed his shirt, and Mari used her feet and let it linger on his chest. She came in contact with his abs and she took extra time to actually feel them with her legs.

"Okay baby, now come to mommy and touch her boobs like a good baby."

Damian immediately took his hand and touched her one boob.

Soft.

He used his other hand too. He started kneading them, softly as to not to hurt her in such an erotic action.

She whimpered a bit and then started moaning. Her hips started grinding on the bed and Damian did not like it at all. But he couldn't do much since Marinette did not tell him to stand up.

"Y-y-you can remove my-ahhhhhhh my dressssssss."

Damain was breathing hard, but now it was more than that. His dick was hurting badly. He slowly removed the straps of the dress.

Oh my god.
She was a goddess.
Angel.
Just anything.

Her boobs were free from the hold of the dress. They were in perfect shape. And he saw erected nipples. Her stomach was glistening with sweat. He just admired her body for whole ten minutes.

She started humping on the bed for a little friction, which made her boobs bounce. Damian's eyes were wide. He has never seen such a beautiful sight in his whole life. She was bouncing and her boobs did not do any justice. They were proud and bouncing like balls.

With his finger he touched the erected nipple and got an extreme loud moan in response.

"Baby- use your hands and massage them." Marinette instructed him. He obliged and touched her breasts once again.

Marinette was now under Damian, becoming a moaning mess. Damian used this as an advantage. He sped up the process and suddenly with a loud moan Marinette came.

She panted a little.

"Come on baby~ take a lick of it."

Like a curious child he swiftly took the whitish cream and licked it and to make her comfortable he did not see her other princess parts yet.

He subconscious closes his eyes and then again took more of her cum.

He stares at the naked upper body of his girl.

"Damian~ suck my boobies now!"

He slowly took the left boob's nipple in and like a loli he started to suck on it. He used his tongue and flicker the nipple, he did the same with the other boob.

"Baby, lay down." He did what she asked and laid on the bed.

She got on top of him and started humping on his clothes dick. She was doing this action in such full speed, that her boobs jiggled and jumped in every other direction.

Damian bit his lip. And not controlling himself more he made Marinette and his chest collide. And then manhandled her to move her upper body, which brushed against his chest. As he looked from above her squished boobs gave him the perfect view.

He started licking the globes, sucking on them and leaving love bites.

As he came in his pants he panted, Marinette was breathing hard.

She hugged him and he hugged her back.

As she was about to drift of to sleep, she felt her boobs being wet again and she did not care much and caressed Damian's head who was sucking his mommy's boobs like a good child.

What Marinette did not know, that from this day on it would become a common occurrence and a bigger and greater obsession of his husband to suck on her boobs from this day.

And, she was not complaining. Like at all.

•••

Marinette's outfit for Damian

•••

How was it?
I know, not that good~ but it was my first time!
So let's go!
It was just the starting, we're gonna go through more smut adventures!

•••

charlessss
20/11/23