chapter ten

Damian was, is and will be a gentleman.

He believed it. But today staying with his girlfriend, his behaviour says otherwise. Not only did he loved the way his head snuggled in her breasts but he also loved the idea of her sitting on his lap.

Right now, Marinette was making pop-corn, while he was poring out cola in the baby pink transparent glasses. They were going to watch a movie, in her room. And he just cannot stop himself from thinking of the incident-which happened few minutes ago.

Can I touch her again?
Will she hate it?
Can he again keep his head on her chest?
Can he hold her waist?
Can he kiss her forehead?
Can he-

"Damian baby?" Marinette called out him.
"Yes darling?" She smiled. She gestured the big bowl of pop-corn.
"Should I make more? Because I eat a lot!" She said while laughing at her own self.

"I don't mind, eat whatever you want, Habiti." He said while taking the bowl and intentionally brushing his fingers with her- just to touch her again.

"Okay! You can go in the room, I'll just make it-
"No, I will stay here." Damian did not like how he has to be alone now, when his cute girlfriend is present. She smiled and let him be.

"What about, dinner? Oh- are you gonna stay today- night?" Marinette questioned, with her big does eyes.

"Can I stay? Would you like that?" He asked, not actually wanting to go out of this house.

"If I would like that? I would love that!" She said smiling at him. He nodded and joined their hands and bringing her hand up to kiss it. She blushed and turned around to get the prepared pop-corn.

•••

They were in the middle of the movie, Marinette now, was on Damian's lap munching on the pop-corn occasionally. They were watching spider-man and Damian was watching Marinette. He was in deep thought. It never happened with him. Thinking about someone so perversely but that someone is his girlfriend so he believes, it is okay. Coming back to the couple-

He sometimes deliberately squeezed Marinette more into himself, to remove any kind of gap.(they do not have any.) and he would also let his large hands on her stomach, giving it soft baby strokes. Mari would sometimes wiggle, here and there and then settle back- enjoying her favourite position.

As the interval hit. Marinette stood up to refill her glass she asked Damian, if he wanted to have a refill but he declined.

As she went out Damian quickly went inside the washroom to fix a problem which luckily got unnoticed by his sweet and innocent girlfriend.

•••

It was around 11:00pm, when they finally had there dinner and completed the movie. Damian saw Marinette yawning cutely, twice or thrice.

"We should sleep." He said and Marinette just nodded. She switched off the tv and went to the washroom. Till the time Damian removed the plates and other goodies. Marinette came back, in extreme sleepiness. Watching this, Damian went towards her and gently picked her up and let her lie on the the bed. He switched off the light. And slept on the other corner quite far from her.

•••

As morning hit, Marinette opened her eyes. She looked around and then suddenly all the colours drained from her face.

Reason number one: Damian was sleeping without any t-shirt. Reason number two: Marinette was half naked!
Reason number three: Damian was holding her boobs.
Reason number five: there legs were tangled.