chapter twenty

Marinette knew, that she had to encounter her past, today. She wanted to keep it buried. But universe had other plans.

She knew that, Lila was present in Gotham. How could she not when that bitch of a girl texted her. Lila sent a picture to Marinette, in the picture it could be seen, that her and her sheep where posing for a cheap selfie. They looked so bitchass ugly- dude.

Marinette wanted to bash her head so bad. She looked so ugly. If she had the power she would rather make Lila bald. Wait-

Yeah she wanted to make Lila bald. Marinette smirked. In the following days she will make Lila bald, with the help of her boyfriend and her bestie Jon baby~

Yeah, lila as a bald girl would be more suitable. Okay back to the topic:)

The time Damian and she criticised their fashion on texts she realised that it was her class that came to Gotham. She sighed. How can someone be so fucking eww. And then there was adrien. Oh god she did not want to talk about that weak ass, spineless coward. He was so blegh.

Back to the present:

She saw her enemy standing in front of Damian and he was looking at Marinette. One thing that captured her mind was the dress Lila was wearing.

Okay, wearing would be.... You know- anyways.

With the looks of it, Lila was trying to woo dami-boo. (Damian:Oh hell nah)

Marinette was more than happy to show everyone who Damian belonged to. But before she could act, she also noticed her previous class looking at her as if they saw a ghost. She smirked. First step for the revenge, make her fake ass jealous.

"Baby! Come here!" Marinette waved at Damain, who smiled at her and walked towards her. She kissed him, in front of everyone displaying there love. Damian was shocked at first but returned it with passion and love. Marinette opened her one eye and looked at Lila who was shocked. S H O C K E D.

Jon whistled, and some others 'woo-ed' while the photography team took pictures, of this iconic moment. And some university students were in a state of confusion.

But daminette couple never showed any PDA. They always kept it private. All the university students were actually shocked to see such display of affection by the couple. They always showed something or the other on there Instagram account but this was new. New at the whole level.

They did know it was because of certain, someone's presence but none of them cared.They were already loving the drama.

•••

Lila was fuming. She was angry. She for starters knew that Marinette was going to be here. Somehow she manipulated her teacher and got to know, that she was living here now. But what she unaware was about her love life.

What the fuck?

She will do anything and destroy her life. She can go to any lengths. But for now her act has to go on. And why was she latching herself to him like that??????

"Damon." Lila said, more like moaned. (Disgusting)

She was about to go and hug him when suddenly Damian glared at her.

"Can you please stay away from me. Can't you see I'm already committed to my Baby- Marinette!"

Lila heard a gasp, it was of Alya and rose. Damian and Marinette went away from there, with there ride.

Lila smirked.

"The game is still on you whore!" She murmured evilly, with her sheep by her side not noticing a pair of green eyes boring at her with hatred, disgust and pure eww-ness.