chapter sixteen

Marinette was breathing hard as Damian pushed her on the washroom door. They made out for couple of minutes and then Damian left hickeys all over her collarbones. He was sucking the skin with greediness.

Then started sucking her breasts. For Damian it became a common occurrence, to suck on her boobs. And she did not mind much. He was doing what he wanted and Mari let him do what he wanted. What could we say to her, she liked being manhandled, by Damian.

They were happily in the washroom doing there business when suddenly mari over heard a conversation. Dami was still busy, giving her love bites.

"You, remember, the exchange students are coming tomorrow!"

"Yeah."

"Why aren't you excited."

"I'm on my period dude."

Mari just grinded on her boy's leg, as he moaned, from pleasure. They continued it till the lunch without a stop. Not focusing on anything in particular as she enjoyed the bliss moment.

•••

Marinette did not mind much and was enjoying her time in the library with her boyfriend and bestie.

"Babe, I'll go and get this book issued." She stood up and kissed his cheek.

As she went away, Jon cleared his throat to get the attention of the boy.

"So, when are you gonna let he meet your family?"

"I think, at least one more month-

"Bitch what the real fuck? You both are dating for like more than 6 months- and I believe this is your first relationship. Your family is not that bad." Jon said as he slammed his book.

"No, it's just that I need some time, Marinette is an awesome girl- it's just that I need courage to tell my family that there is no need to interfere in my life, anymore."

"Fine whatever. Just let them meet her- she is a sweetheart."

"Yeah, I know." He smiled.

"Okay, Mari really did do some black magic on you, why are you smiling like a lunatic."

Damian just showed his disgusted face, when Mari came and sat down.

"What happened boys?"

They both just smiled at her and she smiled back not asking further more. Knowing they must have a private talk and she should not interfere.

•••

Marinette sighed with tiredness. She was extremely tired. Her other friend could not come for the work today, as she was sick and she had to fill in for her. Although she was getting extra money but her health was more important, she still sighed.

"Hi!"

Marinette broke her daydreaming and smiled at the customer. She cheerfully responded.

"Can I get strawberry shake, with whipped cream on top? And also a strawberry shortcake?"

Mari smiled. "Of course!" She listed the items and placed the order number.