chapter nineteen

Damian was bored today. As Marinette wasn't able to join him in the university due to her unexpected situation in the café. They apologised to Damian as he was reluctant to let her go, but the manager herself came and apologised because of them being short staffed. And due to the Christmas festive season, they were bustling with customers, from last week.

He sighed. He really missed her. He shook his head and then concentrated on his 3rd class of the day. They were saying something but who cares- he was busy scrolling through Instagram. Basically stalking his baby girl. At last when only few minutes were left for the period to get over he heard, the teacher saying something or introducing someone.

"-and this is Lila Rosetta."

He looked up and he swears to hold he could throw up anytime now. She was the ugliest of all. She had weird things going on her face.

Her lips were very big, almost looked like fillers and then, and then there was her nose which was extremely small and then her eyes which were like fox. For Damian it was a big no. He wanted to puke because he got a headache while looking at the girl.

She had sausage like hair and she wore this contacts which were quite visible, with the horrible makeup!

When he got to know some students will come from Paris he thought, they would be fashionable as fuck but he could not contain his disgust, when he saw those students. Lila- Lola whatever her name was the most disgusting of all.

Ew.

One of the girls, he doesn't know the name was wearing a shirt which was not even pretty. (But he believes that if Marinette wore this she would look sexy as hell.)

He rolled his eyes and texted Mari, about how he loves her. He got an instant reply from her as she was on her break and without hesitation he quickly bitched about the new students and there fashion. He wrote all the details about the girls and boys. He did find her a bit messy with replies.

Something was off. But he would ask her this when she is with him.

Marinette kept on sending laughing emojis and then criticised there ugly ass fashion too. Which made Damian's heart a bit relaxed.

•••

It was break now and Damian and Jon were sitting together, in the canteen.

"That girl, Lila she was so ugly." Jon said while eating his food. He suddenly chuckled. Damian also agreed to this fact.

"And did you look at her fashion sense? So so so HORRIBLE! She was so hardly trying to be like those mafia girls who are afraid of those big men and trying to be an UWU girl. Like literally ewwwww."

Jon did not stop fussing and dissing the girl.

"And and did you look at the boy who she clinging on- he was so in love with her.." Jon kept on talking about those people and Damian sometimes hummed and chuckled too.

Suddenly Jon stopped taking, Damian looked up and saw jon with the most disgusting face ever. He did not ever make such a disgusting face even after knowing, the piss kink people have. (He told Damian about this kink mar Damian had to listen to him talk about this as Jon helped him cover as he went to meet his girlfriend:)

"That bitch is coming and let me warn you Damian, she wants to be with you- she wants to take Marinette's place." (Jon knows what he is doing *wink *wink, adding fuel to the fire)

Damian growled.

"Nobody can take my baby's place." He said with extreme anger. He was already filled with hatred towards the girl.

"Hello! Damon, I will sit with you." An annoying as hell voice was able to be heard. Everyone sucked in there breathe as they were scared for this girl. Damian never, I REPEAT NEVER, likes to sit with anyone other than Mari and Jon.

Nobody ever sat with him like this not even Angelina. Marinette was the only one to sit beside him.

"What the FUCK YOU BITCH!" He quickly stood up making Lila's face scrunch in confusion. Lila then smirked and had the audacity to wink at Jon, who controlled his mouth from saying something harsh to the sausage girl.

"Oh come on darling." She flicked her hair.

"Don't you wanna come to mommy." Her boobs were not that big but her desperate movements to shake her boobs was extremely miserable. Even Jon was disgusted by her. She needs to stop.

She quickly stood up and trying to lift her skirt from her ass and showing it off. She swayed and then quickly tried to fall down on Jon. But his quick movements were able to let him get away fast. She fell down. Exposing her fake ass.

And quickly all her friends(sheep) came to her rescue. She stood up quickly and then let her green cardigan fall on the ground, making her boobs spill any moment and she smiled softly and then kissed a boy with blonde hair.

And the whole canteen felt disgusted. What the actual fuck was going on.

She walked beside Damian again and now spoke.

"You are so hard to get baby. But once you see my body you won't be able to breathe." She blinks her couple of times and then jiggled her hips. Her desperate move to jiggle her ass was the most embarrassing thing.

Students took out there phones and recorded whatever drama happened and laughed about it.

•••

As the day ended. Damian waited for his ride when suddenly the sausage haired girl, came again.

Now, people were ready with there phones again.

"Oh Damon." She screamed as she ran towards him. This time her dress changed and now she was wearing a very tight shirt which made her boobs look extremely large and then there was her skirt. Her skirt was a MICRO-SKIRT! How was this even allowed?

Before any thing could happen and Damian could shout, a beautiful voice rang through his ears and he saw his angel!

Damian was so happy!

His baby came to rescue him!

His girlfriend came to save him!

Who needs a superhero when you have a girlfriend!

•••

Double update because I get extremely bad, because I did not post much;)
And you might get more updates:)
And, let's go~
And yea we will have different set of pov's don't worry!
<3

•••

charlesss
18/12/23