chapter seven

The journey was not extremely long. But not short either. As they reached their destination, he parked the bike, in the parking lot. He stood up and then helped Marinette from the bike.

As Damian kept, two helmets in the allotted place, Marinette fixed her hair and her dress.

Marinette looks at Damian and gestures him to follow. But stops mid-way. She grabs his hand. Damian nodded.

Yes, this is good. If she initiated the physical touch then, she is comfortable with me.

He mentally makes a note to strike off that point from his list.

They both entered the ticket booth, Damian was about to take out his wallet when she stopped him.

"I already have the online tickets." Damian was distressed after listening to it. He did not want her to pay, like at all. She was his woma- girlfriend and he wanted to provide her with lots of stuff. She should not pay.

The internal battle was quite visible to Marinette and she chuckled.

"It's fine Damain, we both can pay, each date." She smiled sweetly and held his and made him walk towards the entrance. Damian forgets all worries and looks at her figure from back. She is extremely small, now that he looks at her.

Each date. She said each date! We will go on more dates!

"Oh Damain look the famous kisses painting!"

"It was made by Dan colen, you know I read a book, where the girl wants to remake this painting and then she did!"

Oh nice, she made the painting.

"On her boyfriend's body! So romantic!" Marinette kept on rambling about the book and always talked about a new topic with a new painting.

But why on his body? Was canvas not good for her?

He shrugs. They looked around the gallery for 2 hours, enjoying every piece of drawing and it's aesthetics.
Sometimes stopping in between, so that Damian could click pictures of Marinette and even Marinette clicked his pictures.

It was around 4 pm, when they finally went out of the museum. They went toward the parking lot, holding hands.

"Damian! Are there any ice- cream shops nearby?" She asked while tilting her head. Giving the perfect view of her soft and slender neck.

He nodded and they made there way towards the shop, on the bike.

•••

"What!? Who don't have Instagram?"

Damian was confused, was it that bad for not having an Instagram account. Apparently Marinette thought it was.

Marinette was sitting on the bike- her legs pinched together. Chocolate ice-cream in her hand. While Damian had vanilla.(he would be lying if he said he liked the taste- too much sugar for him.)

"Should I make one?" Questioned Damian as he finished his, cup.

"Yes,yes you should!" He quickly gave his phone to her, she tilted her head.

"Why-

" Install and make one for me, please." She nodded and handed him, her ice cream.

"Look you need a username , password- you need to do it yourself." Marinette ordered him and then gladly traded his phone back with her chocolate ice-cream which was now half melted. She quickly ate it.

Under 4 minutes, his Instagram account was made. He kept on thinking what he should post.

"Post the things you like. Um.., the sky, the moon, your paintings?" She said. Damian thought she had super powers to read mind.