chapter eight

Angelina was quite fuming during the whole class session. She had a class with Damian, but he used to sit far away from her. She used to tell people, about her and his relationship, because of that soulmate quiz, but what she did not expect was Damian to have a girlfriend already. Yes, she lied but she thought she really had a chance with the hot and sexy boy. Damian was just her type, after all!

But her plans were washed away because of that gold digger!

That girl had the audacity to take away Damian- from her! He was about to be her boyfriend after all!

It was not always that- you get yourself a billionaire boyfriend.(she is delusional guys:/ can't do anything)

•••

Marinette waited for Damian, outside his class. Damian did not know of this as, he wasn't able to check his phone in between the class.

As she was going through her phone a loud voice made her look up.

"Hey you slut!" It was none other than Angelina. She was with her little group of sheeps- who were smirking at her.

"Sorry, but I think you got the wrong person?" Marinette said totally confused about the whole situation.

"Oh you fucking whore! I think you are the right person!"

"You, think that dating Damian, will make you famous and rich? So, I'm  pretty sure you are wrong! You fucking prostitute! I hate you bitch! Damn you !"

"He will break up with you soon! He is just having fun with you!"

She said with a furious face. Angelina was blinded by jealousy and was about to grab Marinette's hair when suddenly she was pushed on the floor.

Angelina groaned and rubbed her butt. While her minions were helping her to stand. As she looked up, she found Damian Wayne, glaring at her.

"You! Stay away from my girlfriend! Who did you think you are telling her she is a whore or a slut! Using such slurs in school premises is strictly prohibited! And and and I dare you to call her such names again." His eyes darkened.

"I will not think twice, who you are, which family you belong to! I will first use violence and then take you to court!" He said while huffing.

"If I see, anyone of you bullshit people! Troubling my Marinette- I will not think twice to rip your throats out!"

"And for your kind information, I like her and I'm not planning to breakup anytime soon heck- I'm thinking to stay with her and also I would be genuinely happy if you would fucking stay away from her and next time I see you near my angel I will fucking end your life! Such a low life."

He held Marinette's waist tightly, while the other hand tightly grabbed her hand and walked away from the scene.

A huge howling was heard throughout the corridors of school as people took many videos and photos of the scene.

Some people whistled, as they saw a flustered girl. In the arms of her lover.

•••

Jon was called for the student council meeting and he was extremely tired from his nightly patrols. Plus dozens of journal assignments were given to them for the month.The week also contained all the night patrols for him and the other team mates of bat family.

He sighed.

He wanted to sleep. As he passed the first corridor he heard noises. And not so pleasing one's.