chapter twenty two (m)

Marinette was now settled down. She glanced up at Damian. He looked quite different. He looked dominating. And she liked that. She loved it when Damian manhandled her and always showed his muscle power. Marinette agreed that she has muscle kink. And with Damain she might discover a lot more.

"Come on darling, suck." He commanded. She shuddered a bit. She did feel that Damian was acting a bit different. He was now being super intimidating. She is shameless as Fuxk so she loves it.

She slowly opened his jeans's button and then his zipper. She could feel the big(very big) bulge out. Free from the grasp of his jeans. She heard him finally sigh in a bit of relief.

She looked up and saw Damian with hooded eyes looking at her. Her hand trembled a bit and then she spoke.

"I've never done it, I don't know... how to." She said.

"It's fine doll. Suck it like a lolly, no teeth." She nodded.

"Need to suck just like a lolipop." She murmured and Damian just felt more aroused by her innocence.

She slowly removed, his underwear and gasped. Damain was so big! She believed that he was 8 inches! And then thinking a bit more an erected dick becomes 2 inches more big so, looking at this, he was big.

She held the dick in her hands and gave a lick. She started giving kitten licks to his dick for which his reaction was of hissing. He breathed hard.

"Take it in." He ordered. Marinette, slowly took a little part inside her mouth and used tongue to lick once again. Now she used her mouth to suck, the tip of the dick. She slowly found a rhythm and started sucking and bobbing her head.

She wasn't able to take the whole thing in so she instead massaged his balls and upper part. Damain was moaning, while gripping her hair.

"Take more" she tried to but wasn't able to, it was enormous for her. She hummed, when she was finally able to get a hang of it.

Damain was feeling ecstatic. He moaned. He gulped. He threw his head backwards, loving the sensation.

"Omg Marinette I love it." He said, with pure bliss. She kept on blobbing her head and as Damain looked down. He climaxed. He cummed in her mouth. But Marinette was not able to keep up and spilt some of the white liquid on the floor.

He breathed hard. He gripped her hand and bent her down. He took a deep breathe and then slapped her butt cheek. She moaned.

"Doll, who do you belong to?"

"You-

Another slap, made her legs tremble. And her boobs in her bra jiggled.

"Who?"

"Y-

Two slaps where once again, where on her hips. She chocked out a moan.

"Say my name, darling." Damian said as he once again gave a slap, to her butt cheeks-which jiggled.

"Damian Wayne."

She whispered. He slapped her butt cheeks a couple of times and with one final slap she cummed too.

Which raged breathes, Damain finally massaged her waist and hips. Slowly letting her back be okay. Her butt was red extremely red, with Damian giving a massage she twitched once and twice and then moaned from his hands. And he massaged  her shoulders. He kissed her shoulders and peppered soft, praises to her. She hummed, liking the treatment. He also with a wet towel, cleaned her.

Marinette liked it all.

Not knowing what he was thinking.

•••