Origin Of The Dire Wolf Ranger

Millions of years ago during the Turrasic Period there was a great battle that turned the land into a disaster area, a battle against once allies turned enemies, the first ever Power Rangers lead by their Red Ranger Zordon and his younger brother Zandor the Dire Wolf Ranger.

They were sent to earth to protect the Zeo Crystals the very essence of life on all planets but Earth's Zeo Crystals was way more powerful , and it proved to powerful when the Green Ranger Rita Repulsa turned her back on her fellow Rangers, which started an epic battle against friends turned enemies, one by one Rita killed Zordon and Zandors Rangers.

Zordon:(panting) Zandor we are losing all of our friends what should we do brother?

Seeing that they were losing Zandor told Zordon to bury their fallen brethrens power coins to preserve them for when they are needed again.

Zandor: I'll buy you time brother do the ritual to preserve the power coins,I'll handle Rita.

Zordon: Are you sure you want to do that brother after all she is your fiance.

Zandor: If I don't we all will die I just wish she didn't push us to do this.

After he said that he made his way toward Rita a million thoughts going through his mind, one main thought was the strongest, the one where Rita and him have to fight to the death.

He walked up to her carefully and said.

Zandor: Ri it's Zan.

She turns around while laughing and said.

Rita: Ooohhh Zanny!!! Isn't it wonderful the Zeo Crystals are magnificent, with them we can rule over the whole galaxy.

He just stood there stoically with a unmoving facial expression and said.

Zandor: Ri you do realize if you pull the Zeo Crystals from the earth you will destroy it.

Rita: Ohhh! Zanny!!! You are so nieve that much power is worth the price of one measly planet join me and we shall rule over all the Galaxy.

Zandor: I'm sorry Ri I can't and I can't let you do this.

Rita: I'm sorry you feel that way Zanny but my love for you will not stop me from taking the Zeo Crystals.

Zandor: I figured you would say that I just had to try to stop you cause I love you and always will.

Zandor: DIRE WOLF POWER!!!!!

After he said that he morphed into the Dire Wolf Ranger pulling out his sword and flipping it expertly.

Rita: And I too love you forever.

She breaths in deep and exhales.

Rita: DRAGO POWER!!!!

After she said that she Morpher into the Green Ranger, they both got into fighting stances waiting for one or the other to make a move.

They circled eachother a few times when Rita charged Zandor they clashed their weapons against eachother they were at a stalemate both with basically the same power but with a quick mind Zandor side kicked Rita causing her to let go and stumble alittle to gain a little space she laughed at that this time Zandor charged and they clashed their blades clinging off of eachother sparks flies it looked like a firework show and they were going so fast that hardly anyone could keep up.

After about 30 minutes of grueling battle with eachother they both were about spent Zandor knew it was now or never so he did something unexpected.

Zandor: I'm sorry Ri but I have to do this.

Zandor: DIRE WOLF LUNAR SEAL!!!!!

Zandor focused half of his power in his hand and when he got the right amount he threw it at Rita.

Rita gasped at the white aura that  appeared around her, she was  astounded that he would do this at the cost of cutting his life in half.

She got ingulfed in his life essence, it forced her to stop as a seal appeared on the ground under her feet in the shape of the Dire Wolf head.

Rita:(Panting) Zanny why would you do this you know it takes half your life force.

Zandor:(panting) I know and I'm willing to do that cause I know that I'm protecting the future of this planet, is there anything you want to tell me before I seal you away.

Rita: Yes I was going to tell you before we got here but I wanted to wait cause I wanted to have your mind on the mission but now is the better time than any.

Zandor nodded at her to continue and she looked at him effectionatly and said.

Rita: I'm pregnant Zanny with our child.

Zandor looked at her in awe and love but at the same time he knew he had to do this.

Zandor: I can't believe it, but I have to do this Ri I hope you can forgive me, you and me both know this won't keep you sealed forever but at least I brought Zordon time to do the presevervation ritual on the power coins so this world will be ready when you come back.

Rita: I do forgive you Zanny and our child will know who their father was and how honorable courageous loving and kind he was I love you.

After she said that Zandor sealed her away in the ocean.

Zandor reunited with his brother and he said kneeling down to his brother.

Zandor: I sealed Rita away but it won't last.

That's when they saw the meteor coming so Zandor made a decision.

He powered down and took off his Morpher and handed it to Zordon.

Zordon: What are you doing Zandor you need this to protect you against the meteor.

Zandor looks at his brother with sarrow and pride at what he was going to do.

Zandor: Brother im going to give you the rest of my life force to preserve your mind and my Morpher because the future Rangers will need you there.

The meteor was getting closer to the earth.

Zandor looked dead in his brothers eyes with determination and said with tears in his eyes.

Zandor: I will always be with you brother, I love you.

Just as the meteor was about to hit Zandor said.

Zandor: May the power be with you brother, good luck.

As he said that he closed his eyes  for the last time while smiling  as he gave the rest of his life force to save his brother knowing everything will be ok.

The meteor hit.

(To Be Continued)

{A/N}

How did you like this chapter in the long line of chapters I got planned Andrew Wolfe will be going through Mighty Morphin all the way to Rpm or maybe even more comment if you want to see him in any others.

This is Skooter137 signing off till next time 🤘.