Mulling Things Over

[ Andrew's POV ]

A couple days after my outing as The White Dire Wolf Ranger Zen-Dar has been MIA since i lost control and almost destroyed The Green Ranger aka Tommy. I never felt like that before and it scared the crap out of me when it finally sunk in, now i know how RJ must have felt when i lost control on him when we was kids.

I was walking to the coffee shop where i sing at cause tonight is my time on stage. Apparently almost everyone in town wanted to hear me sing again so i decided to just do it. What can i say im a people pleaser sue me.

I made it to the Coffee shop and saw the entire place was crowded all the way from the door to the bathrooms. And when everyone saw me they all cheered and clapped for me. I smiled at all of them and waved at them as i walked to the room i use to get ready in. When i got there Gia was standing there in front of the door. I put my guitar case down and spoke to her.

Andrew: I know its Valentines day but what's with all the people out there?

Gia looked up to me and said with a smile on her face.

Gia: When you sang that song for Kimberly there was a talent scout in the crowd. He told the newspaper and they published you in the paper.

After she said that she pulled out the paper and handed it to me and i began to read the front page.

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎  𝙶𝚊𝚣𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎
𝐀 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐈𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐧
𝑩𝒚: 𝑬𝒅𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉

𝙾𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎. 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚊 𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝚙𝚞𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍. 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚆𝚘𝚕𝚏𝚎, 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚎. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚎 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚙 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢-𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 12:00 𝚙𝚖 𝚝𝚘 3 𝚙𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌.

After i read that i was floored. I didn't  know i was that good at singing. I stood there for a moment in my own thoughts until Gia nudged me and brought me back. I looked down to her as she spoke.

Gia: I know its a big deal but be yourself. Don't let this make your head big.

I nodded to her as i picked up my guitar case and walked into the room to get ready. After i got ready i walked out on stage to see the gang in the front row i looked at all of them until my eyes landed on Kimberly. She was wearing a pink flowered dress and she looked beautiful. She gave me a reasurring smile and a thumbs up, i smiled back at her and talked into thr microphone.