Telling The Truth And The Legacy Of The Wolfe Family

( Moments After The Last Chapter)
[ Andrew's POV]

???: My name is........ Zen-Dar, and I'm going to tell you the legacy and history of your family.

I looked at the now named Zen-Dar, I was in awe that I had such a powerful animal spirit I can feel the power within him it's is unbelievable even more power than Uncle Mau possess.

When he told me about him telling me about my legacy and history of my family I was very intrigued so I asked.

Andrew: So Zen-Dar, you mean to tell me that my legacy and history of my family is that important?

Zen-Dar looked down at me and nodded while saying.

Zen-Dar: That it is little cub, you see when you was just a baby your father fought an evil ruler called Dai-Shi, you see Dai-Shi wanted to rule over the world and make the animal spirits inside every person to fully take over that way he could rule over all the world....

Before he continued I was so curious I had to ask.

Andrew: Ive heard of Dai-Shi from Uncle Mau, but he didn't tell me that much about him why?

Zen-Dar looked down at me with sadness in his eyes then said.

Zen-Dar: You see Andrew, in the final battle your father and the other Pi Shwa masters fought against Dai-Shi, over half of the Masters was destroyed, your Father included, I'm am so sorry little cub.

When I heard that I was immediately sad, but I got to thinking so I looked back up and asked Zen-Dar.

Andrew: How did my dad die Zen-Dar, I need to know.

He looked at me like he was hesitant to tell me but he decided to tell me.

Zen-Dar: You see little cub, your father was the last one to fight Dai-Shi head on, and, and he used the rest of his power and life force to call upon an ancient seal that runs in your family called the Lunar Wolf Seal.....

When he said that I was very curious about this and asked.

Andrew: The Lunar Wolf Seal? What is that.

Zen-Dar: It is an extremely powerful yet extremely dangerous power, it seals the presence of any one caught in it's seal, but it comes at a cost for the user.

He looked me dead in the eye and with determination he said.

Zen-Dar: It takes half of the users life force to preform it, and if the user is weakened enough it has a good chance of killing them.

When Zen-Dar said that I got a lump in the back of my throat and and a pit in my stomach when he said that, but now I knew that my father did what he had to do to protect us all and I couldn't be more proud to be his son.

As I was thinking that I heard Zen-Dar chuckle I looked at him in confusion then he said.

Zen-Dar: Oh little cub, I forgot to tell you I can hear your thoughts, but do t worry your father would've been very proud to see what a fine young man you became.

I couldn't help but smile then Zen-Dar continued.

Zen-Dar: Now for the other part of your legacy and responsability.

Andrew: Responsability? What kind of responsibility?

Zen-Dar: You see little cub, there is another thing you must know, but first have you heard of a Rita Repulsa?