Suspicious Behavior

[ Andrew's POV]
{ A Couple Hours After The "Earthquake"}

I've been looking everywhere for my friends to no avail, one minute they where here and the next they were gone which was weird, I did see a huge monster fighting a mechanical man that looked like he was made of extinct animals such as a T-Rex, Sabertooth Tiger, Mastodon, Triceratops, and Pteradactyl.

In which the big mechanical man won, it was an epic battle and slot of explosions, after the battle I continued to look for my friends.

I looked for hours until dark as I decided to head home and hope they are ok.

As I made it home I got to my porch to see my very absent friends, don't get me wrong I was happy they were ok but I was mad that they didn't let me know that they were ok. I stopped at the first step as my friends got up from the chairs and the swing while looking at me with apologetic faces, I rolled my eyes then continued up the steps to and got on the porch I began to walk past them until Jason grabbed my right shoulder as Billy grabbed my left and turned me around as they spoke.

Jason: Listen man we are sorry that we didn't let you know we were ok it's just, just...

As he was struggling to put into words Billy did it for him.

Billy: ...... We had to see if our families were ok.

As he said that they all nodded their heads in agreement, I must admit I can't stay mad at my friends, heck they are my family at this point I just looked down and let out a deep and loud sigh then said.

Andrew: Look guys, I understand that you wanted to see if your families was ok I truly do, heck the first thing I did was call my mom to see if she was ok.

I looked back up at them they all had sad faces, I just smiled and shook my head while saying.

Andrew: It's ok guys really, I accept you guys apology, heck your my family I can't stay mad at you guys, but it's late I'll catch you guys tomorrow?

They all got instant smile and nodded at me as they all said their goodbyes, I watched as they walked down the block then went into my house but before I did I got a feeling I was being watched I looked over my shoulder near the bushes across the street, it moved but I figured it was just a squirrel or something so I shrugged it off and headed into my house for a well deserved sleep.

[3rd Person POV ]

As Andrew went into his house across the street you can see who was in the bushes, it was Goldar, Baboo, and Rita.

Goldar: Man I thought he saw us for sure mistress, I mean he looked right at me it was freaky.

Rita just laughed at her golden general and said with a smile on her face.

Rita: Well Goldar he does have the instincts of is grandfather, I wouldn't expect nothing less from my grandchild,

Then the flying monkey said.

Baboo: Do you sense his power yet mistress?

Rita turned to her advisor then back at the Wolfe house then said with determination.

Rita: Not yet, but I sense it will be soon, very soon.

She started to laugh as she teleported back to her moon castle knowing that she will be reunited with the power of her beloved.

°°°° Meanwhile Halfway Down The Street With The Rangers°°°°

Kimberly: I hate lying to him it doesn't feel right.

Kimberly said as as she hunched over in defeat walking in the middle with Trini beside her and Jason on Trini's left and Billy on Kimberly's right and Zach on Jason's left.