A Blast From The Past,Present, And Future Part Two

🐺🐺 𝑨𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒘' 𝑷𝑶𝑽 🐺🐺

That night after that freakish hail rain storm i waited for mom to get home so i can fix her something to eat cause i know she works hard at her job. I was sitting on the couch when my phone started to buzz, i pulled it out of my pocket to see it was Kim so i answered it.

Andrew: Hey Kim hows my beautiful girlfriend doing?

Kimberly: 𝐴𝑤𝑤𝑤, 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑚?

Andrew: Yeah i made it home a couple minutes before it started..... I know we all talked about this before but everything is to quiet.....

Kimberly: 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛.... 𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛.....

Andrew: Well i hear mom pulling in i'll talk to you tomorrow..... I love you Kim....

It was silent on her end for a moment then she spoke.

Kimberly: ......𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝐴𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑤.....

After she said that she hung up and i could tell she was on the verge of tears.... I wonder what's wrong.....

🐺🐺 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝑶𝑽  🐺🐺

Andrew: 𝐼 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑚 𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑤..... 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝐾𝑖𝑚......

Kimberly froze for a minute and let out a silent sob then spoke.

Kimberly: ......I love you too Andrew....

Then she swiftly hung up and turned around to reveal her a little older than she was supposed to be and then she morphed into her ranger form and aimed her bow at who was behind her.

When she saw who it was she slowly lowered her bow and spoke to the figure in front of her.

Alt Kim: As you suspected he still doesn't know we are here and why we are here.....

The figure came out of the shadows to show who it was as he spoke.