The Day That Everything Changed

{ 4 years Later ]

[ Andrew's POV ]

Over the years me and the gang has gotten even more closer. Me and Jason got the others into Martial Arts and they got really good under the teachings of me and Jason.

Right now me and Jason is teaching our daily Martial Arts class, I'm watching Jason spar with Zach, I watch as Zach adds a little of the dance moves we learned yesterday and cooperated it into his fighting style which I'm very impressed, Trini is practicing her Tie Chi  while Kimberly is doing gymnastics she has been doing it since her parents divorce I told her it would be good to find something to keep her mind at ease so she picked gymnastics.

When Jason got Zach with a side strike to the chest I clapped my hands for them to stop, you see last year I became a Martial Arts Champion for the 3rd time and became a black belt before that, so now I'm a Martial Arts Master.

Andrew: That's enough, good job you see class you have to adapt and maintain an open mind to win at anything not just at Martial Arts, ok now who's next?

I ask as I look through the class while Jason stands by me cause he is the co-leader of our class, I see Billy come in with his blue bandana and karate uniform on so I smirked then pointed to Billy and said.

Andrew: Billy, you and me come on show the class what i taught you.....

When I said that Jason made a loud cough, as I looked at him he had a 'Really' face so I shrugged and turned to the class and corrected.

Andrew: Well, me  and Jason Taught you.

The class laughed as me and Billy got in the middle of the mat bowed to eachother then began to spar.

[ 3rd person POV]

Kimberly and Trini just finished their practice and was taking a well Deserved break.

They stood near the karate class going on and talked to eachother. Kimberly turned to Trini and asked.

Kimberly: Have you ever wondered if Andrew and Jason will ever stop training.

Trini looked at Kimberly with a smirk and said.

Trini: You know those guys, they never know when to quit, but tell me the truth would we like them if they were quitters?

Kimberly got red in the face when Trini said that, you see over the summer they told eachother that they liked the dynamic duo, Kimberly told Trini she liked Andrew ever since he was there for her when her parents divorced, and Trini told Kimberly that she liked Jason cause of his detication and drive to be better, Kimberly finally regained composure she opened her mouth to say something but was intrupted by none other that Bulk and Skull coming through the doors, they saw the two girls then smiled while walking over to them and said.

Bulk: Hello ladies, when are you two going to let us take you out?

Skull: (Signature laugh) yeah when!!

Trini and Kimberly looked at eachother in annoyance then said.

Kimberly: How about..... Never.....

Trini finished her sentence.

Trini: Because we aren't interested so please leave.

They didn't, they continued, when Andrew and Billy was done sparring Andrew saw that the girls was in a spot so he looked at Jason and nodded toward the girls he looked over at them then back at Andrew and nodded, they made their way over to the two girls and the annoying bullies.

[ Andrew's POV]

Me and Jason went over to the girls, I put my arm around Kimberly and I could see a slight blush, I just smirked while Jason put his arm around Trini and surprisingly she blushed to but poor Jason didn't notice.