4 Years Later

[ Andrew's POV]

Over the years me and my friends Jason, Zach, Billy, Trini, and Kimberly became thick as theives.

As I was sitting at my desk in my room I started to think about what has happened in the past 4 years I've been here.

Me and Jason goes to Erine's everyday after school that is when I'm not hanging out with the others.
Me and Jason practice our Martial Arts and hone our skills, we spar everyday, we keep score ever since we were 10 we are now 11, so far I'm leading 310 to his 56, he never shuts up about one day he will beat my record but I'm skeptical cause unlike me he didn't grow up in a Martial Arts School but I must admit he's getting better every day.

Zach and I hangout along with going to parties were he tries to pick up girls but they never give him the time of day but you have to give it to him he never stops trying I admire his will even after he constantly gets shot down. We also like to play sports we have been in little league ever since we were old enough to I'm in right field and he's in left field. We also are on the football team me as a quarterback and he's a running back. And we are also on  the basketball team were I'm the point guard and he's the center, so we are always around eachother. We also keep up to date on the latest dance moves and the lastest music.

Me and Billy started our own club were both jocks and quote on quote nerds come together to be civil, Billy came to admire my determination,drive,and the will to protect my friends and family. One day Billy was supposed to meet me at his garage/Lab, I waited for hours until Billy finally showed up with bruises on his face and his glasses broke, I asked him who did this but Billy wouldn't tell and to this day I never found out who did that to him but if I ever do Lord have mercy on his soul. But Billy did vow that we would never go through anything like that again, He asked me me to teach him Martial Arts I was hesitant but agreed but under one condition never use it to harm people who can't defend themselves and to only use it as protection which he agreed. From then on me Billy and Jason goes to Erine's to train and hone our skills I have to admit for the last 4 months that Billy started to accompany us and train with us he has gotten better with each passing day but there is still room for improvement.

Me and Trini has since bonded over our passion and love of the environment, we spent our free time doing community service, after we do that we spend time bonding over our love of movies, we became close and I'm pretty sure she has a crush on me but I don't know but I don't want to ruin our friendship it means to much to me to jeopardize it.

And last but certainly not least Kimberly, me and Kimberly are always together no matter what, we got really close when her parents got divorced and I knew she was struggling with it so I knew she needed me so I was there for her. Ever since then we did everything together well not everything but we do go everywhere together that is. She comes to all of my ball games, she volunteers with me and Trini but im not complaining I kinda like it.

The reason I like having her around is cause when I'm not with her or around her that feeling I got all those years ago comes and goes getting worse Everytime, but when she's around me it is easier to keep in check. Over the years I've learned how to suppress that feeling the best I could and not show that it bothers me. My friends just know I was raised in a Martial Arts School, but little do they know it specializes in the animal spirit inside every human since birth. But I never awakened my animal spirit yet, not that I am aware of anyways.

I was brought out of my thought when my mom knocked on my door and said.

Mom: Come on honey!!! Your going to be late for your shift at Erine's.

Oh yeah I also started to help Erine out cause he can't afford to hire help, he offered to pay me but I refused, I told him it's the least I could do for keeping me and other kids off the streets so we compromised I get unlimited free smoothies and juices.

I put on my shoes and made my way out of my room to see my mom there as I open the door she smiled at me and hugged me while saying.

Mom: I'm so proud of you honey, your dad would be so proud.

I hope he is even though I don't remember him I feel like he's always with me.

Andrew: Thanks mom I gotta go I'll be home for dinner, love you!!!

I say as I pull away from her and make my way down stairs and out the door were I get my bike and ride to Erine's.

While I was riding to work I couldn't shake the feeling that I'm being watched but I can't put my finger on it, oh well I just put it aside and continue down the road.

[ 3rd person POV]

As Andrew peddled to Erine's a woman appeared out of nowhere, she had a long green staff and long hair parted to look like horns.

She watches the young Wolfe peddle down the road with a smile on her face she turns around to show that it's none other than the former Green Ranger, Rita Repulsa she then said.

Rita: So that's my Grandson, he looks just like Zanny, soon my little Wolf you will know who you are, very soon.

She said that then laughed as she disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

( To Be Continued)

{A/N}

And just to clarify Rita awakened about 30 years before Andrew was born and had her and Zandors child which was a boy, Andrew's dad, she raised him until he was 5 until the order of the claw took him to keep him safe because they knew Rita would use him to do evil.

How did you like the chapter?

What do you think Rita meant by what she said?

Will she impact his life?

Will Andrew be able to control his animal spirit when it awakens?

This is Skooter137 signing off till next time 🤘.