Tournament Finals

[ Andrew's POV ]

Me and the gang watched as the one in the green defeat his opponent with ease like it wasn't even a contest, which peaked my interest I have my work cut out for me, when he sat down on his stool he looked over to us and smiled then waved we all waved back, Kim looked at me and saw that something was on my mind so she asked as she held me close.

Kimberly: What's wrong Andrew, you look like your in some serious thought.

I looked down at Kim and smiled at her, she can read me like a book I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing but I love how she cares so much about me, I cleared my throat then spoke.

Andrew: I don't know if I'm being honest, just something about that guy.

I said as I suddley nodded to him, she looked over to him and then back to me as she said.

Kimberly: Do you think he's gonna be trouble?

I looked at her then back at him as he talked with the ones around him then said.

Andrew: I can't be sure but I think he will be a key part in something I don't yet know.

Kimberly puts her head on my shoulder then spoke softly.

Kimberly: I understand, what does your animal spirit think?

I closed my eyes going into mine and Zen-Dar's realm, I look around for a moment when I heard Zen-Dar.

Zen-Dar: Hello Young Wolf, it's been awhile what is wrong?

Andrew: Do you see the kid in green sitting across from us.

Zen-Dar's eyes glowed then went went back to normal, he nodded so I continued.

Andrew: What do you make of him, cause everytime I look at him I can't put my finger on it.

Zen-Dar then shook his head in frustration he to felt this as he spoke.

Zen-Dar: I to feel it young Wolf, be cautious around him I sense he could be a strong ally....... Or a strong enemy.

I nod at him then went back to my concious, I opened up my eyes then looked at Kim, she saw my face then spoke.

Kimberly: So that bad huh, what did he say?

Andrew: He said to me cautious he could be a powerful ally or a powerful enemy.

She looked in my eyes with concern but I put my hand on her cheek caressing it then said.

Andrew: Don't worry, I'll be careful, I worry more about you though.

Before she could open her mouth to respond Erine got on the mat then said .

Erine: Now ladies and gentlemen, we have the final bout of the event, in the left corner new to Angel Grove Tommy Oliver!!!

He stood up and made his way to the mat, so his names Tommy huh?

Erine: And in the Right Corner our defending Champion of 5 years the one and only ANDREW WOLFE!!!!!!!

I got up and made my way on the mat I bowed to the crowd the to Erine who did the same, as Erine was going over the rules I was zoned out trying to find out if he's an ally or an enemy.

I was brought out of my thoughts from the bell, but while my guard was down Tommy landed a lucky punch on me.

[ 3rd Person POV ]

As the bout began the gang saw the punch Tommy landed which caught them all off guard so they spoke about it.

Jason: What's with Andrew?