Confortation With Rita And Goldar

{ 2 Weeks Later }
[ Andrew's POV]

Over the past couple of weeks the Rangers have been taking it to Rita and her goons, one day as I was walking down the street out of no where a big lion type monster jumped out at me and said something that got me confused it called me " The White One" which made me even more confused, we fought for about 10 minutes until the rangers came and when they spoke their voices sounded so familiar the Pink Ranger came up to me and literally just held me while we all were standing it was weird yet it felt right.

Now I'm at Erine's Juice Bar teaching my class to be honest though my mind wasn't in it and I think my students felt it to, one of my star students a little girl that started elementary school this year she may be 5 but she has a knack for Martial Arts, after I dismissed my class and I was gathering my stuff when she came up to me and said.

???: Sensei? Is everything ok.

I turned to the young blonde haired girl and said.

Andrew: It's all ok Gia, just can't get a certain monster out of my mind.

She looked at me in confusion and asked.

Gia: Sensei, which monster are you talking about, is it the lion one you told me about?

I don't know why but over the past couple of months I felt a connection to this girl and I told her just about everything, I just don't know why I am so relaxed around her.

But I shake that out of my mind and answer the high spirited girl.

Andrew: Yeah, the lion monster, but don't worry I'll figure it out.

I look over and see Gia's mom I point toward her and Gia turns around then back to me, we say our goodbyes and I continue to clean up after my class.

[ 3rd Person POV]
As Andrew is cleaning up after his class the gang walk in and see Andrew by himself in deep thought they go over to the bar and ask Erine.

Jason: Hey Ernie, what's up with Andrew?

Erine turns around and said.

Erine: Oh Hey guys, and to be honest he's been off since that lion thing attacked him.

The Rangers look at eachother with concern before Ernie went in the back and Trini said In a low tone.

Trini: You don't suppose that monster had some kind of venom or something.

Billy interjected and said.

Billy: That could be possible but by my calculations after we destroyed it all venom or side effects would had been rendered mute.

They looked at Billy in confusion so Trini translated.

Trini: He means after we destroyed it all the effects it had would had been destroyed with it.

They all nod in understanding then look back over to Andrew when Kimberly was going to go over to him but Zach grabbed her and said.

Zach: I know what you are thinking, but it'd for his own good and ours we made that decision.

Just as Zach said that Zordon contacted the Rangers.

Zordon:(Coms) Rangers?

They all go to the corner where no one is and answered Zordon.

Jason: Yeah Zordon, what's going on?

Zordon:(Coms) I think I figured out what that energy we have been feeling is coming from, please come to the command center at once.

Kimberly: On our way.

They all teleported to the command center and Zach asked Zordon.

Zach: So Zordon, what did you find.