Secrets And Revelations

[Andrew's POV]
{ 2 Weeks After Last Chapter}

Over the last 2 weeks I have had a lot of time to think on what Rita or should I call her Grandmother I don't know, but I couldn't get what she said out of my mind and the way Zen-Dar just took over me like that suffice to say I have more questions than answers and Everytime I ask Zen-Dar to tell me more he just says I'm not ready to know all the truth yet which ticks me off even more.

Right now I'm at Erine's teaching my class and over the past 2 weeks Gia became a yellow belt that's impressive for a girl her age by the time she is in high school she will be a black belt for sure and teaching her own class. I have gave her more of a internship and took her under my wing as my student and me her sensei and we became like brother and sister which I always wanted a sister but I never was blessed with one but I count Gia as my sister.

As I was changing out of my karate uniform I came out of the locker room and saw my friends, over the last 2 weeks I notice they are hiding something from me and I can't stand it but I shake it to the back of my mind cause they are my friends.

[ 3rd Person POV]

The Rangers walk into Erine's talking about what they learned 2 weeks ago.

Jason: I still can't believe it.

Zack: I know it's Wack, I mean he doesn't even look like her.

Billy: Well most families doesn't look like eachother, take my father and me we don't look nothing alike but he's my father.

They all stop and look at him with a confused face but they took a moment and shook their heads that they knew what he meant and went up to the bar to order their usual Smoothies.

Kimberly: Well all that really doesn't matter to me cause he's just the same old Andrew.

As Kimberly says that she puts her eldows on the bar and and hands to her face watching Andrew teach his class with a longing look on her face, the others just look at her with a 'Please tell him already your killing us' look and Trini breaks the silence.

Trini: I agree with Kim, he's no different than he was before we found out, he's still our closest friend.

They all nodded in agreement as they looked at him do his routine with his students.

A couple minutes later Andrew came out of the locker room and came up to them and greeted them.

Andrew: Hey guys, what's up how was your day, it feels like we haven't hung out in forever.

They all turned to see Andrew smiling and talking to them and they immediately smiled back as Jason said.

Jason: We know we are sorry man, we just been super busy with-

Before Jason could finish his communicator went off and they excused them selves.

As they did Erine came out and leaned on the bar next to Andrew and said.

Erine: Where do you think they go off to when they leave?

Andrew Looks to Erine then to his friends that just left and said.

Andrew: I don't know but I'd like to know.

Erine just nods and goes back to work leaving Andrew to think about why his friends always leave ubruptly.

[ Andrew's POV]

I was walking down the street towards my job, I got a part time job as a singer and guitarist at a little cafe across town, I always had a knack for singing and playing the guitar, anyway as I was walking past an empty lot I saw the Rangers fighting some sort of monster that looked like giant Venus fly trap I stopped and watched as the Rangers barley beat the monster before it ran away, I was getting ready to walk away then they demorphed and I was blown away to see who they were.