Winds Of Change

[ Andrew's POV ]

A couple of days after the Tournament was very interesting and very dangerous, that guy Tommy started to act weird like a day after the Tournament he kept to himself and it looked like he was brooding.

So today I decided to follow him and see what is going on, after school I saw him speed walk to the park which was weird cause every time I go in there or pass it I get this feeling like something is pulling me in there I can't quite explain it, but I sucked it up and followed him in he stopped in the middle of the park like he was waiting for someone so I ducked in some bushes so I wouldn't be seen and waited, and I waited for about 1 hour later when a big light came out of no where revealing none other than my good old Grandmother and her flunky Goldie.

I'm not all that surprised seeing them here it explains how Tommy has been acting lately, I was brought out of my thoughts by Grandma talking.

Rita: Well well well, look who it is Goldar it's Tommy!

She started to laugh which made Goldar and Tommy laugh to in the process the when the laughter died down she began to speak.

Rita: Have the other Rangers find out about your true allegiance lies.

Tommy smirks then spoke.

Tommy: They are none the wiser.

After he said that his smirk disappeared and he became serious as he spoke again.

Tommy: But their friend, i suspect that he is catching on.

Rita and Goldar looked at eachother then back to Tommy with smiles on their faces which made Tommy get confused so he asked.

Tommy: My Mistress, why are you smiling what if he finds out and tells the Rangers?

Rita put her hand on Tommy's shoulder then spoke.

Rita: My dear Green Ranger there is something you need to know about that boy.

Tommy was invested in what his Mistress was saying as she spoke.

Rita: Andrew is no ordinary teenager, he is the discendent of Zordon's brother, and my Grandson.

When Tommy heard that he was surprised, he knew Rita was close with Zandar but he didn't know they had children, he looked in disbelief then spoke.

Tommy: So do you want him destroyed along with the Rangers?

Before Rita could speak Goldar spoke.

Goldar: Yes, he is a major threat to the Mistress, he must.......

Before he could finish Rita hit him with an energy beam that sent him flying into a couple trees, he got up slowly as Rita spoke.

Rita: If you ever, ever speak that way about my grandson I will skin you and hang your hide on my wall am I clear?

She said as Goldar came back up to stand beside her as she spoke with a embarrassed tone.

Goldar: Yes my Mistress.

I guess it's my turn to talk, time to make myself known, I was getting ready to stand up when Zen-Dar Spoke.

Zen-Dar: Careful Young Wolf, be wary of the one known as Tommy there is no way to defeat him in our present state.

Andrew: I understand Zen-Dar, I'll be careful.

After our brief conversation I stood up and made myself known as I walked toward them.

Andrew: I'm hurt Goldie, that you feel that I'm a threat.

After I said that they looked to where the voice came from, when they saw me Rita immediately smiled then said.