The First Outing

[ 3rd Person POV ]
{ 2 Days Later }

Over the past 2 days Andrew has had a lot to think about and to say he is conflicted is an understatement, take today for instance he is training his students with his now Purple belt assistant Gia even though she's just 8 years old she is a excellent warrior, Andrew foresees her being a master one day.

As he was teaching his class the gang was watching him with concern cause they saw on the screen at the command center that he found the Dire Wolf Morpher and there has been multiple attacks on the city and he still hasn't stepped up to help them.

Zordon told them he is just like his Grandfather in that regard and not to worry, he also told them to be grateful that he found the Morpher first and not Rita because as of right now one evil ranger is proving difficult just imagine if there were two at the same time.

As they watched him teach Jason turned to to the others that were leaning on the juice bar.

Jason: Are we just gonna stand here and not ask him to help us in our fight against Rita?

Billy looked up from his Blueberry smoothie and told Jason.

Billy: Remember what Zordon said, he will know when to step up to help, after all he is the riteful owner of the Dire Wolf Morpher, it's his birth right.

They all nodded to Billy's speech then Zach spoke.

Zach: Besides guys, this is Andrew we are talking about we have known him basically our whole lives he's the best of us he wouldn't turn.

After Zach said that they all looked over to see Andrew just now getting done with his lesson as Trini spoke.

Trini: I agree with Zach he's a noble and loyal warrior he wouldn't do that, what do you think Kim?

After Trini said that she turned to see Kimberly leaning on the counter staring at Andrew like she was deep in thought so Trini spoke again.

Trini: Kim? Kim? Kimberly?

After she said her full name she broke from her trance then Kim said.

Kimberly: What, What were you saying Trini?

Trini: We were just talking about the chance that Andrew might turn on us.

Kimberly tensed up and her blood began to boil then she spoke.

Kimberly: Andrew would never do that to us he's our friend we have known him for forever.

Before she could continue Jason spoke.

Jason: We know Kimberly, we just went over that calm down.

Kimberly started to calm down as Zach smirked at her outburst then he said.

Zach: He is also more than a friend to you isn't he Kimberly?

They all laughed when they saw her face turn red.

[ Andrew's POV ]

After I finished teaching my class I spoke to Gia.

Andrew: Gia, you have exceeded my expectations you are a model student.

After I said that she blushed then said.

Gia: Awe it's nothing Sensi I've learned from the best.

I smiled at her as she walked off to get changed, I looked over to my friends to see them laughing so I quickly changed and went over to them.

Andrew: What's up guys?

They all turned to me as their laughter died down then Jason said.

Jason: We are just teasing Kim about you and hers relationship.