Making A Decision That Will Change Things Forever

𖤍𖤍 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 𖤍𖤍

A few days after that vague discovery from Zen-Dar and i have been helping the other Rangers where i can and we took down one monster that looked like a giant bear like monster. After we took that monster down we went back to school to finish the day.

After school me and the gang said our goodbyes, i went home to see a car i didn't know in the drive way. I looked down the street to make sure Billy wasn't watching and sprinted to my front door. I cautiously opened it and stepped into the house and i was poised in my Wolf style stance as i walked through the house.

I checked the living room and the kitchen then up stairs, i checked my room and nothing, i went and checked mom's room and nothing. I made my way to the study and opened it slowly.

Once i opened it i felt a hand grab my wrist, when that happened i grabbed their wrist and judo threw them to the floor to see it was my cousin RJ, he looked at me and smiled as he said.

RJ: Wow there, you have improved.... mind letting me up.

I got off of him and helped him up as i said.

Andrew: Im sorry RJ i didn't know it was you.....

I looked around to see not only RJ but Master Phant, Master Swoop, Master Finn my Uncle, and my other Uncle Master Mau. I looked at all of them in confusion then i saw mom sitting at the desk in front of the Masters. I looked at RJ to see he was smiling at me and motioned for me to step forward as mom spoke.

Mom: I guess your wondering why your Uncle's and the other Master's are here.... Well it's time to tell you the whole truth that you probably know part of so tell us what you know about your father and the legacy your ancestor's left....

I stood in front of the desk and saw that they all had a serious face on so i knew it was important so i told them what i know.

Andrew: ...... Well i know my father was the child of Rita Repulsa and Zandar brother of Zordon who leads the Power Rangers, and he was a great warrior who sealed the evil Dai Shi but used the last of his life force to seal him away. And as far as i know im his only child.....

After i finished i looked back to mom and the other Masters to see that they all had the same suspicion.... and it killed me that i didn't know what that was. After a moment of them whispering to themselves they turned back to me and then Uncle Mau stepped forward as he spoke.

Uncle Mau: ...... You see Andrew that is the half of it..... the other half your father to with him to the grave..... but he did share some of it with me your mother and other uncle.....

Uncle Finn stepped forward and spoke.

Uncle Finn: When you where a baby your father made me promise to watch after you and your mother if anything was to happen to him and i did up until you where 4 when you attacked RJ....

I frowned and turned to RJ to see he was right next to me. I put my hand on his shoulder then said.

Andrew: Im sorry i did that RJ..... I'd never would truly harm you, your family i love you....

He just smiled at me and brought me into a side hug as he said.

RJ: ..... I know Andrew, and i forgive you for that, after all we were just kids you didn't know the how to control your powers of your animal spirit..... And i love you to bro.

I smiled at him then we pulled away from eachother but he kept by my side as i looked back to mom and the other Masters. Mom stood up from her chair and put her hands on the desk as she spoke.