Getting Ready For The Martial Arts Tournament

[ Andrew's POV ]

Over the past couple of weeks I have been getting ready for the annual martial arts tournament that's held every year and this year it's hosted in Erine's, now I've been reigning champion for 3 years now, but I can't get over the feeling that something will happen that will change my life in what way I can't say but it feels big.

Right now I'm sparing with Jason while the rest of our friends was watching, at first they were worried I wouldn't approve or worse tell Rita how to hurt them but I told them I'd never do that I swore on my life and my mother's that I wouldn't they knew if I did that I meant it.

In a way it made us closer than we have ever been before, Zordon was skeptical at first but he eventually reached out to me and told me that he is my great uncle and more about our blood line, apparently I come from generations of mighty and noble warriors they were basically the first  knights of space, which is pretty cool.

As me and Jason is sparing I can see Jason is getting tired so I put up my hands and motioned time out, we stopped and came over the the gang I sat next to Kim as she dabbed my forehead with a white towel and me drinking some water while Jason grabbed his red towel sitting next to Trini, me and Kim has gotten closer since our talk and it is going great we are always together that is until she has to fight my grandmother's monsters, I look at Jason and say.

Andrew: So you think I'm ready to defend my title?

Jason looks at me and smirks while saying.

Jason: I'd say you are, you ran me ragged today but I'd have no other way, after all I am a champion in my weight class, you better hope I don't come to ur weight class.

We laughed at that sure Jason is the champion in the Welterweight class and me I'm the Middleweight class champion, then I said while I held Kim by the waist.

Andrew: Oh yeah? Well let's just see about that one day.

Kim just laughs through her blush then out of nowhere Zach asked.

Zach: So what's the deal with you two?

He says as he looks at me and Kim while pointing at the both of us then Trini added.

Trini: Yeah, I was wondering the same, what's the deal.

Me and Kim looked at eachother and after a moment I nodded to her to tell them cause as a man I don't want to say the wrong thing, and let's face it guys we all would.

Kim looked back at Trini,Zach,Jason and Billy then said.

Kimberly: Well.... We are- We are- to be honest it's complicated.

She looked back at me begging me to help her so I did.

Andrew: Yeah, We aren't together but we aren't just friends either, it's hard to put a label on what we are to eachother.

After I said that Billy spoke with a voice that sounded like he was still trying to figure out what we just said.

Billy: This is a first, I don't have an answer for that question, but I for one can say labels aren't all that important, so as long as your happy it doesn't matter.

After he said that I knew their was more to what he meant by that, like he was speaking from personal experience but I decided if he wanted to talk about it he knows I'm here for him.

{ 2 Days Later }

Today I decided to take a break from training, right now I'm going to work at the coffee house were I sing I wrote a couple new songs I hope the crowd likes it.