Battle For The Morphing Grid The Final Battle

🐺🐺  𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 🐺🐺

As Andrew took down more and more enemies Drakon can feel Andrew getting closer to him. He stood up from his throne and walked to the balcony and spoke to himself.

Drakon: ....... So you think you can take me down.... i killed you mire times than i can count..... But this time it feels different...... You have more power.....

After he said that the alternate Kim known as Ranger killer came in and spoke to him.

Alt Kim: .... Drakon, he is coming and this version of him is more powerful than the others.....

After Alt Kim said that she smiled from inside her helmet thinking finally the love of her life can take down the man that took everything from her.

🐺🐺 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 🐺🐺

As i made my way to the front of Drakon's fortress i looked in awe at all the ranger helmets that he had on spikes outside, as i was walking past them it mademe sick to see all the rangers Drakon killed nust to gain power.

When i made it to the front doors i didn't even hesitate and took out my dual blades and slashed the doors from its henges and as soon as they hit the ground they blew into millions of pieces and i walked through the flames like it wasn't nothing.

As i walked through the now blew up doors i saw millions of those white evil looking monsters so i sheathed my blades on my back and made my neck crack as i cracked my knuckles as i said.

Andrew: Well then gents, whos first?

After i said that they all hesitated before one got the balls to come at me and i swiftly took my blades from my back and slashed him in the chest making an x on his chest, when it fell it blew up and they all started to run at me and i started slashing and cutting them in half as i made a path through them and as i made my way to the other end of the long hallway i turned around to see millions of pieces of the monsters all over the floor, i smirked under my mask as i said.

Andrew: Well that was easy.

As i said that i sheathed my swords on my back and began to search for Drakon.

🐺🐺𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚔𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 🐺🐺

I was sitting in my throne room waiting for the man who ruined my life to show up, i don't care how strong he has become cause once im done i'll have that power for myself.

I heard a commotion from outside my throne room then 4 of my elite guard was thrown through the doors and then entered the man i wanted the most..... Andrew Wolfe Aka The White Dire Wolf Ranger, i slowly rotated my throne to face him i took off my helmet and he did the same and i was in shock to see it was the teenage verson of him as i spoke to him.

Drakon: So it's this verson of you.... You don't know what you will do do you?

He looked at me with confused face as he spoke.

Andrew: What are you talking about?

He asked me in a genuinly confused tone and i chuckled before o spoke.

Drakon: Let me guess you haven't had the morpher for long have you?

He nodded at me confirming my suspicions, i got up from my throne and came up to him but only about a foot from him as i spoke.

Drakon: Well before the prom Tommy will start to lose his Green Ranger powers and it was inscruciating for him cause he didn't have no one..... But you, you saw me suffering and you promised me that you would save me..... But you didn't!!!! And when Rita saw this she wanted to dispose of me!!! But in my rage i got up from the ground and took her staff stealing her power just before i killed her..... And i made a bow from there on that i will destroy every ranger in the whole multiverse!!!