Ch.14

Tony glared at the broken window, his breath staggering. His mind foggy, he was on auto pilot. He stood on numb legs and ran out of the room, straight to out the door. Calling his suit to meet him by the end of the drive - way and he flew off. "Jarvis, I want a scan of a hundred miles. They can't get far." His chest tightened, his heartbeat fast, tears streamed down his red face. His veins ran hot with pure anger. "I'm coming baby." reassured himself flying through the city.

--------------------

Y/n Stark kicked, punched, pushed the winter soldier, but it was to no avail. She screamed for help, she cried, she begged. Still, he sits frozen, just watching her. No emotions in his eyes. His breathing was still, and that was what scared her the most. The van parked and silently he went to open the door. She took her chance, running fo there escape but he caught her before she even got a foot out the door.

He threw her over his shoulder and walked down a tarmac. She continued to kick and punch but he just strode down the mac like she was nothing. Carried up the stairs and into the jet, where three more men were waiting for her. He threw her into a chair in the middle of the jet. He strapped her in and strode to the back.

The three men watched her like vultures, the first who was Alexander Pierce kneeled down in front of her. A small, pleased smile on his lips. "It's very nice to meet you, Miss Stark." She just stared at him in utter disgust. He pushed the hair out of her face his knuckle tracing her cheek lightly. "Come on now, we just want to some information then we can let you go." He politely informed with a sickening low voice.

"I don't know anything." Y/n gritted out, pulling her face away harshly. Pierce sighed and aggressively grabbed her face. Forcing her to look at him. "Thats what they all say my dear." He growled leaning closer, "You play nice, then we'll play nice." Y/n spit in his face cocking her head to the side. "Now what?" She asked sweetly, he slapped her across her rosed cheek. "Soldier?" The metal armed soldier perked up straight. "да сэр (Yes sir)?"

"Tell the pilot we'll be off. Our new friend decided she didn't want our kindness." The soldier nodded and went off, "doctor would you be a dear and put our lovely girl to sleep. We want her to be as refreshed as possible." Pierce ordered, a content smile as he sat back watching the girl. "He'll come for me you know?" She asks simply, he took some Champayne from a tray and brought it up to his lips. "Oh, I am counting on it."

-------------------

Steve and Bruce ran straight out the door, following the suit. Watching it fly straight into the sky, Steve pulled out his phone and sent out the alarm to all Avengers. Every Avenger picked up the video call, all except Tony. "Avengers Y/n has been taken. Natasha go with clint and secure all airways. Thor, I want you to go with Bruce and survey the city. I'm going to track down Tony. You have your jobs, now move. All coms on."