Ch. 15

Peirce watched in contentment when he saw the infamous Iron Man flying through the air. "So, what exactly is your plan here? I mean kidnap some kid in hopes of getting the Avengers mad." Y/n called gaining his attention, "if so, I don't think that a great idea." He shook his head, chuckling lowly. He stood just in front of her, glances at the doctor who was prepping the anesthesia gas. "You don't understand how valuable you are, do you?" She narrowed her eyes, "You are the most valuable person in this game. If we have you, then we already win." A hissed out, leaning back in satisfaction. "What do you mean?" She asked lowly, "You will find out Miss Stark." He nodded to the doctor, and he put a mask on her. "No!" She screamed, but the doctor started to mumble backwards form ten. Once he hit five, she was out cold.

A loud thunk resonated from the bottom of the plane, catching every man's attention. Tony stark climbed and blasted a gaping hole on the side of the plane. Everyone held onto to something as their bodies got lifted up toward the whole. The doctors were sucked through the whole in a shriek. Tony blasted toward the cock pit shooting the console through the doors. Now the plane is cascading down, fast. Pierce crawled toward the now passed out girl, but Tony shot at him before he got a foot towards her.

The people watched as the plane came spiraling down toward their homes. The Avengers look up in astonishment. A moment of fear before they all glanced at each other and went back to work. "Bruce, we need the big guy to catch the plane! Y/n is our first priority. We need to make sure she gets home, and Tony doesn't die in the process. Nat try to get through to Stark! Thor, I need you to go with Clint and protect New York!" Steve ordered running to alert the local police on what to do next. They all ran to their areas without hesitation. "Steve I can't get the hulk to come out! Even if he does, I don't think he will do what we need him too!" Bruce stressed closing his eyes shut. Trying to recover the hulk, but failing when he can't seem to get mad. 

"Thor change gears for a sec and go upset Banner!" Steve ordered taking his place by Clint. Thor was more than happy to help as he ran over to Bruce with a smile on his face. "Ok, Hey ugly guess what! The little girl that was the only one who ever was not afraid of you is in there!" Thor informed shaking Bruces shoulders, as he started to turn greener "Oh and we don't know if she is dead or not!" Bruce screamed which turned into a roar as he grew smashing the ground around him. "Rogers, I think it worked." Thor said sheepishly as he was stared down by the giant. "Hulk Smash!?" He roared; Thor shook his head and points toward the plane. "Hulk Catch!" The green giant ran toward the plane jumping off of a building to catch it." 

Tony blasted away pierce as the soldier leaped at him. Throwing the infamous soldier out of the whole he created on the side. He rushed toward Y/n ignoring the bullets that were being shot at him. "I got you sweetheart. I got you." He mumbled tearing off the straps and bring her in his arms. "What did you do to her!?" He called to pierce who only smiled. He brought up his blaster and pointed it to his face, "what did you do!?" Pierce ignored him and started to laugh; a deep anger resonated with him. In flash of red, he opened fire on pierce looking down at his unconscious daughter. He walked of the plane holding her close to his chest as he flew down.