End Game 8

End Game by Taylor Swift

Entering the mansion back in Monaco, I made my way to the kitchen in need of water. Margaret went straight to her room, to organize her new bought clothes and painting stuff. My paper bags laid on the floor of my room as I didn't care to organize anything right now. A cold liquid ran down my throat, as the water cooled down my temperature after being outside under the hot sun.

Before I entered the kitchen, I casually entered Calvin's room, not finding anybody inside, leaving the new bought case on the dresser in his room. The room looked similar to mine, with cozy bed in the middle, a small table further and tall windows. Simply, I closed the door behind me, as if nothing happened and guided myself downstairs. With a glass of water, I made my way out in our garden, not expecting anybody to be there, in fact spotting Antoni smoking.

"Didn't know you already came back," he looked at me, taking a drag of the half smoked cigarette. "How was the trip?"

I took a seat beside the boy, putting the glass down on the caffee table in front of us.

"Good, we went to France," I muttered, turning my gaze away from the boy, looking in the distance.

"Nice, I guess it was good to spend some time away from us," the boy joked.

"What are you talking about? I've missed you dearly," I replied dramatically.

"Yeah, enough of sarcasm," he shook his head, smirking, putting his cigarette down. Silence took over us, as we sat on the sofa together, breathing in the hot summer air. He gave me a look, before taking the last drag of a cigarette. "Can I ask you a question?"

"I don't do drugs," I replied.

"Me neither," he frowned.

"Perfect," I nodded again. "So what's your question?"

"What does Margaret like?" His sentence was predictable. Stolen glances and big chances. Got it.

"Why? You fancy her?" I nudged his shoulder with mine, realizing how he blushed after my words.

"Just tell me," he pushed me playfully away from him, awaiting any response.

"Sure thing, she likes taking pictures of basically everything. Her favorite movie is 'Breakfast at Tiffany's'. She paints as if her life depends on it and she hates tomatoes." I gave him enough information to start somewhere.

"Is there more?" He raised his eyebrows, memorizing the information that just left my lips.

"Yes," I nodded.

"So?"

"Am I Wikipedia?" I shrugged my shoulders. Instantly the boy rolled his eyes at me. "Other information is for you to find out."

"You are cruel," Antoni met my smirking face. A sigh leaving his lips, realizing he won't find any more details from me. "Thank you."

"You are welcome," I replied, standing up and saying my goodbye, after the boy pleaded for me not to expose his feelings and plans for Margaret to anybody.

-

Today was still going on and I came to a conclusion to go out to admire the streets of Monte Carlo by myself. The sun shone bright, shining in the clean blue sky as a few white clouds swayed at the rhythm of the wind. The streets weren't full, yet people on the streets enjoyed a tiniest moment spent with their partner or by themselves. An old couple sat at the cafe, holding each other's hands, admiring the love of their life. Even though people seemed busy, they were in heaven.