S2: E3 Help Is Not Coming

* With Buck and Eddie *

"Ladder 118, respond. This is Captain Nash, I need a head count." Bobby came through the radio.

"Ladder 118 responding. Diaz, Buckley, we're good, Cap." Eddie grabbed his radio.

"Castillo and Jackson responding."

"Paulson, Marcus and Riley responding."

"Chimney responding."

The 118 all responded to the head count call except for two members making Buck and Eddie frown.

"Hen, Griffin, do you copy? Hen? Griffin? This is Captain Nash for Henrietta Wilson and Griffin Buckley. Do you copy?" Bobby spoke firmly.

"Is that friends of yours?" Ali looked at the two.

"Eddie, I have to go. I have to help find her. I need to know she's okay." Buck looked at Eddie alarmed.

"Buck, we're not even close. I told her, I'd keep you out of trouble." Eddie gave Buck a warning look.

"She's my sister! I have to!" Buck glared at Eddie desperately.

"Buck, they'll find her. We can go assist them when we finish here, if they haven't found her." Eddie insisted watching Buck.

* With Griffin *

Griffin slowly regained consciousness, her head was a little sore, and pain was radiating from her abdomen.
Griffin looked down at her stomach, a piece of piping had embedded itself through her abdomen and there was a lot of blood.

"Buck! Hen!" Griffin coughed painfully as she tried to shout for help.

"Grif!" Hen's voice reached her.

"Hen! I'm here! Hen!" Griffin sighed in relief hearing Hen's voice.

"Grif!" Hen came into her view.

"Hey, babe, you okay?" Griffin tried to look Hen over for injuries.

"Gorgeous, have you looked at yourself?" Hen smiled at her gently.

"No mirror down here. Trying not to move too much." Griffin gave Hen a pained smile.

"I got morphine." Hen looked in the kit.

"No. I..want to be able to monitor my pain, in case it gets worse and leave the morphine. Don't know how long we'll be down here." Griffin reassured Hen.

"If we ever get out." Hen watched Griffin.

"Hey, don't say that. They're gonna find us. We'll be fine." Griffin put her hand on Hen's in reassurance.

"How can you be so positive all the time?" Hen frowned at her confused.

"It's just who I am." Griffin smiled.

"Okay. Let's put some pressure on this." Hen grabbed a bandage from the kit putting it around the piece of piping.

"Guess we took the entire, if we go down then we go down together, to an entirely different level." Griffin smiled at Hen.

"I'm guessing your radio doesn't work." Hen watched her worriedly.

"Can't reach it." Griffin wasn't sure whether it worked or not.

"It's completely wrecked. I'll see if there's a way out." Hen frowned at Griffin's radio before moving to see if they could get out.

After a while Hen gave up in defeat, going back over to Griffin taking her helmet off, breathing heavily.

"What are you doing?" Griffin watched Hen pull out her phone.

"Leaving a message for Karen." Hen opened her phone.